Windows 10: My windows home license was removed, and now i am told to activate after having a activated...

Discus and support My windows home license was removed, and now i am told to activate after having a activated... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Somehow My License was removed, I had this computer since 2018, and my build came pre-built with windows home, I don't know what happened, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Noobisnotbad1, Jan 26, 2020.

1. My windows home license was removed, and now i am told to activate after having a activated...

Somehow My License was removed, I had this computer since 2018, and my build came pre-built with windows home, I don't know what happened, but yesterday I was on home and now I am being told to activate windows? I never put any other product key so how could my license just poof out of thin air? update: I still have access to all windows setting like change background ect.. But I still have an annoying water mark.

:)

Noobisnotbad1, Jan 26, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Jan 26, 2020
  4. My windows home license was removed, and now i am told to activate after having a activated...

. 'genuine' windows activation

Nothing you're showing or mentioning has anything to do with Activation. You said your Windows reports Activated. I told you how to check if there is a key embedded at factory from Lenovo which is how their laptops normally come. If there is an OEM-BIOS
    key listed then there is no doubt you have normally activated factory preinstalled Windows. If there is no OEM-BIOS key listed then we'd need to sort out how it is activated to make sure there's no Volume License Key or another illegal key used, if this
    was from a 3rd party seller for example.

No one said anything about having to buy another key. To reassure you I told you how to check if it's normally activated like a factory PC from Lenovo comes. Instead of following the steps I gave you brought up having to buy another key which no one has
    suggested. Even if it turns out this was an Amazon 3rd party seller who sold with an illegal key, I was going to help you get it made right by Amazon who always will make it right if notified within a reasonable amount of time. If you want me to help you,
    then follow the steps I gave.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

My windows home license was removed, and now i am told to activate after having a activated...

1. My windows home license was removed, and now i am told to activate after having a activated... - Similar Threads - home license was

2. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  3. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  4. i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...: How to reactivate the deactive windows on window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deactivites-my-window-and-now-i-am-trying-to/85386a42-90c5-402c-a60a-e43dfda074c7
  5. i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...: How to reactivate the deactive windows on window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deactivites-my-window-and-now-i-am-trying-to/85386a42-90c5-402c-a60a-e43dfda074c7
  6. i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Having trouble activating Windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble activating Windows license: I am using Parallels virtual desktop to access Windows on my Mac for work purposes. I have a company domain Microsoft account and my employer purchased a Windows license for me. I can see the Microsoft license when I log into Microsoft in Mac/Chrome. However when I try to log...
  8. Having trouble activating Windows license

Having trouble activating Windows license: I am using Parallels virtual desktop to access Windows on my Mac for work purposes. I have a company domain Microsoft account and my employer purchased a Windows license for me. I can see the Microsoft license when I log into Microsoft in Mac/Chrome. However when I try to log...
  9. Activating my pc with a windows 10 pro license on a not activated windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating my pc with a windows 10 pro license on a not activated windows 10 home: I got a new computer with not activated windows and i wanted to buy windows later. But then i realised that on my old pc i had a windows 10 pro digital license connected to my account. I tried to use it but it said its a different version than the one i have installed. What...
  10. Why is Windows 10 claiming that I have not activated Windows after upgrading a Home license...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is Windows 10 claiming that I have not activated Windows after upgrading a Home license...: Hi, I upgraded my Home license to a Pro license via the Microsoft Store last Friday to get access to its features as a developer, but now the windows activation watermark is showing up on my monitor. When I go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation, it tells me my...