Windows 10: my windows icon and seach will not work

Discus and support my windows icon and seach will not work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can't get to my programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by curttraxler, Jun 26, 2019.

1. my windows icon and seach will not work

can't get to my programs

:)

curttraxler, Jun 26, 2019

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

my windows icon and seach will not work

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

my windows icon and seach will not work

1. my windows icon and seach will not work - Similar Threads - icon seach

2. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  3. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  4. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  6. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...
  7. Changing the icons of Windows applications is safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the icons of Windows applications is safe?: Hi. I'm using Windows 11, and I'm doing an extensive personalization of it so I can make it unique and aesthetically pleasing to me. After some work, I decided to theme it like if was Windows 10, because the two OSes aesthetics fit very well. My first step is to change the...
  8. Changing the icons of Windows applications is safe?

Changing the icons of Windows applications is safe?: Hi. I'm using Windows 11, and I'm doing an extensive personalization of it so I can make it unique and aesthetically pleasing to me. After some work, I decided to theme it like if was Windows 10, because the two OSes aesthetics fit very well. My first step is to change the...
  9. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer: Wish to unlink OneDrive from my computer but cannot find any OneDrive Icon. It is not listed on taskbar options, there is no vertical arrow at left on taskbar to unhide any hidden icons and when I tried the "windows Key+R" and typed in...
  10. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer: Wish to unlink OneDrive from my computer but cannot find any OneDrive Icon. It is not listed on taskbar options, there is no vertical arrow at left on taskbar to unhide any hidden icons and when I tried the "windows Key+R" and typed in...