Windows 10: My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it?

Discus and support My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]So for a while now every time i went to turn on my pc I kept getting an error popup about my one drive. I cant remember exactly what it said but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Schmumba, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Schmumba Win User

My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it?

My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it? [​IMG]So for a while now every time i went to turn on my pc I kept getting an error popup about my one drive. I cant remember exactly what it said but i think it was something about files for it being corrupted. So today i decided ill try and fix it. I honestly cant quite remember exactly what I did but after it said to restart my pc so I did. When it came back on it was in self diagnostic and then self repair but that never worked so and it wouldnt boot to windows. After a while of that i decided to just reset my pc and reinstall windows. When I did this i selected the option to keep my files and now its been installing for around 6-7 hours and it has been stuck at 88 percent for about 3 and a half to 4 hours. Thank you for any help that you can give me.

:)

Schmumba, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Tornerix Win User

1709 update stuck at "Preparing for installing of Updates 88%"

It has been exactly the same for me: stuck at 88%, 89% after one hour and after restart and download again then it worked.

Thanks anyway

Tornerix, Jul 9, 2020
  3. _Gary Win User
    Windows 10 Fresh start got stuck at installing Windows 88%

Hi,

My name is Gary an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you out with your concern,

Is it currently stuck still at 88%, the maximum amount of time to wait for the progress is 3 hours. If this has already been the time consumed previously, you may then proceed by turning off the computer by holding the power button then see what happens afterwards.

Let me know how the process goes so that I can help you with the next step. My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it? :)

_Gary, Jul 9, 2020
  4. My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it?

Upgrade hangs at 88% - Configuring settings 54%

I am trying to upgrade my PC yet the upgrade has been sat at 88% for the past 45mins - 1 hour any suggestions ?

ThomasRawlings, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it?

1. My windows installation has been stuck at 88% for about 4 hours is there any way to cancel it? - Similar Threads - installation has been

2. I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...: I’m getting worried since it hasn’t finished installing windows. It’s never taken this long and i just don’t know how much longer to wait since it’s been 4 hours....
  3. I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...: I’m getting worried since it hasn’t finished installing windows. It’s never taken this long and i just don’t know how much longer to wait since it’s been 4 hours....
  4. I reset my pc using the keep my files and it’s been stuck on 88% for over 4 hours . I want...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours: In the title.For some more detail:My laptop has been bluescreening a lot recently. The BSOD itself resets so fast I can't read what the error is. About 70% of the time upon reboot the laptop says "no boot device could be found". Resetting BIOS has consistently worked as a...
  6. This has been going on for about 2 hours.

This has been going on for about 2 hours.: It's stuck on 20% for about 2 hours. And what is this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-has-been-going-on-for-about-2-hours/4c76a954-4030-42c3-8ff5-546b08af52aa
  7. Installing Windows has been stuck at 64% for over 12 hours

Installing Windows has been stuck at 64% for over 12 hours: I’m helping my grandma reset her laptop but it has been restarting over and over again for 12 hours and it’s still stuck at 64%. How do I stop it from looping like this?P.S. I’ve already tried restarting it....
  8. It's been stuck at this screen for about an hour and a half trying to install windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's been stuck at this screen for about an hour and a half trying to install windows 10 on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oliver00777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyxt39/its_been_stuck_at_this_screen_for_about_an_hour/
  9. Windows installation stuck at 88%

Windows installation stuck at 88%: I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 as of late, after installing new ram and upgrading a graphics card. It started bluescreening and kicking me out of games, then it got worse and bluescreened while i was watching YouTube. I have no idea what to do, so after...
  10. My Windows update has been stuck at %90 for hours

My Windows update has been stuck at %90 for hours: My windows pc started updating unexpectedly while i was using it, it was a but slow and the start and began to ramp up in speed, but as soon as it hit 90 percent, about 30 minutes into the update, it hasnt gone anywhere, the loading circle is moving so its not frozen, and i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset stuck on 88%

2. installting windows 10 frozen at 88%

3. installing windows stuck at 88 percent