Windows 10: My Windows Interface Just Completely Changed

Discus and support My Windows Interface Just Completely Changed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not sure what/how I changed this, and I don't see any Windows Updates today other than Defender, so I am stumped. Picture below is what it is now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 56Kruiser, Jun 30, 2020.

1. 56Kruiser Win User

My Windows Interface Just Completely Changed

I'm not sure what/how I changed this, and I don't see any Windows Updates today other than Defender, so I am stumped. Picture below is what it is now. Any thoughts on changing it to default?

My Windows Interface Just Completely Changed [​IMG]

:)

56Kruiser, Jun 30, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My Windows Interface Just Completely Changed :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 interface has completely change - Please help

Hi
    Not sure if this is the right area to post this as this is my fist time using the forums. I have not used my laptop in a couple of days and believe that in that time, it has auto updated and now the interface that I was used to (and loved) has completely changed. Previously, my Windows 10 OS looked similar to that of Windows 7; since the update is has become almost unrecognisable and unusable.
    When I turn on and log in, instead of the usual desktop and subsequent icons; I get the following screen:

As you can see, it is like a permanently pinned start bar is open and I am unable to remove Cortana from the task bar.

Should I want to use the previously known 'All Programs' on the start menu, this is what I am presented with:

If I open any program such as Firefox, Spotify, Netflix etc. there is now 'X' or '_' in the top right corner and these have to be accessed by right clicking on the chosen program via the task bar. Similar, I unable to get back within Settings or any other Windows screen and have to use the back button in the bottom left of the screen via the task bar. Has anyone else come across this issue/interface of Windows and do you know how to revert back to the much loved previous interface?

I have posted my version of Windows 10 below, if it helps?

thunderlips, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. My Windows Interface Just Completely Changed - Similar Threads - Interface Completely Changed

2. My laptop just completely reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop just completely reset: Everything that wasn’t on the os is gone please help submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7yo8l/my_laptop_just_completely_reset/
  3. My Windows Format is Completely Changed

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows Format is Completely Changed: My Windows Version is 1903, Build 18362.535. I just updated Chrome this morning and when the screen came back up it looked like the screen shot I will attempt to attach if I can do it. Everything is rearranged-nothing looks like it use to. I don't even know how to explain...
  4. My Outlook Inbox just disappeared completely. Help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Outlook Inbox just disappeared completely. Help!: I use Office 365. I was working on my computer and outlook was open. I then switched back over to Outlook to check an email and all the emails in my inbox were gone. I ran send and receive and only new emails entered my inbox. I had thousands of emails in my inbox. No other...
  5. My microsoft store is just completely gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store is just completely gone: My PC is windows 10 but doesn't have the windows store i wanted this to download Instagram I have tried several power shell things but the store isn't disabled its just not on my PC at all ive looked for downloads but can't find any and I have made different user accounts...
  6. Windows doesn't change the user language interface

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't change the user language interface: I would like to fully change the language of my computer to English (US). I have already changed the region, time, keyboard etc.. everything to English (US) and for some reason Spanish (Spain) keeps being the system language. I've tried different solutions but none have...
  7. Antimalware Scan Interface <> AMSI -how to disable COMPLETELY??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Scan Interface <> AMSI -how to disable COMPLETELY??: Greetings. I'm using BitDefender Internet Security, but sometimes some internetsites are blocked by AMSI, which is part of Windows 10 Antimalware Scan Interface (Windows) How do I turn this completely off?? I have a lifetime license to Malwarebytes, and for some reasons...
  8. Windows language not completely changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows language not completely changed: Hi Forum, I have installed my new computer win 10 in Switzerland. The installation was all in German (which I can not speak). After installation I have change the language into English. I have also changed the user account and welcome screen (setting - Region-...
  9. Windows 10 interface has completely change - Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 interface has completely change - Please help: Hi Not sure if this is the right area to post this as this is my fist time using the forums. I have not used my laptop in a couple of days and believe that in that time, it has auto updated and now the interface that I was used to (and loved) has completely changed....
  10. Completely broken interface and more!

in Windows 10 Support
    Completely broken interface and more!: I'm having a very odd problem that my Win10 GUI interface is completely broken! but fully functional. Let me explain, the majority of the elements from the new interface is missing. When I open a win10 app (not windows native program) the interface sometimes shows as a white...