Windows 10: My windows is absolutely broken

Discus and support My windows is absolutely broken in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, ive tried to update my pc since the last time was 3 months ago and every time i check for updates i get an error. Ive tried the service stack and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joshuamanso, Jun 14, 2019.

1. My windows is absolutely broken

So, ive tried to update my pc since the last time was 3 months ago and every time i check for updates i get an error. Ive tried the service stack and i get an error. I get an error upon error upon error and im almost about to do a true clean boot for bios settings. Im getting anxiety on how absolutely wrecked my windows is. All i want is to be able to update it. Error code: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422). And than when i try to fresh start i get the pop up to allow to make changes and i say yes and nothing happens. Great. And than i try to reset and once again nothing happens. I have no idea why my windows is so absolutely function less but i need to do a clean install somehow or i need a fix.

:)

joshuamanso, Jun 14, 2019

2. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Jun 14, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

My windows is absolutely broken

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

My windows is absolutely broken

1. My windows is absolutely broken - Similar Threads - absolutely broken

2. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  3. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  4. .Hp4672, What is this file extension? I can't find absolutely anything online about it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .Hp4672, What is this file extension? I can't find absolutely anything online about it.: One day I got a pop up window when I turned on my computer asking how do I want to open this file? A .Hp4672 file. I tried looking it up online but I get 0 results. I don't know what it is. I've ran my virus scanner several times but I don't seem to have any virus or malware....
  5. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  6. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  7. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  8. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  9. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Absolute volume regedit broken with 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Absolute volume regedit broken with 2004 update: Ever since updating from 7 to 10 earlier this year, I have used this regedit to prevent intolerable beeping every time I try to adjust the volume for my Edifier bluetooth speakers. However, with the recent Windows 2004 update, the edit no longer works. I have confirmed that...