Windows 10: My windows is acting really weird

Discus and support My windows is acting really weird in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jikin Fox, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Jikin Fox Win User

My windows is acting really weird

So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen again.Then, this week, this got far worse;— Instead of shutting down, it restarts— Sometimes it doesn't detect my mouse no matter what I do, with the only solution being restarting. The mouse isn't the issue.— When I restart it, it bluescreens— When I put it in standby, it won't turn on for while, when it does turn on, it

:)

Jikin Fox, Feb 1, 2023
  2. hxs8812 Win User

/home memory space acting really weird..

hi...recently i installed easy debian package to my N900.. & yesterday i tried uninstalling it..

i removed easy debian & easy chroot from app mgr & then deleted the debian image from the home directory..

but for some reason since morning my memotyr that is reserved for installed applications is acting weird..it used to show 1.8GB free but now suddenly only shows 900mb free , in the mornign it shwed only 183mb free etc.. and when i copy some pictures using
    mass stroage mode my 2GB memory space gets reduced... my RSS folders stopped working since last night... dont know what is going on.. acting really weird.. did I not complete the uninstallation of easy debian?

hxs8812, Feb 2, 2023
  3. DawH1 Win User
    Windows 10 is acting really weird

I'm using Windows 10.Since a few days ago my laptop started to act really weird.

1. If I write something it gets backspaced on its own.

2. Whenever I open a folder it keeps going backward and forward as if it's working on its own

There is no virus detected on the system.

I am not being able to do anything on it and I've got some very important things on it.

Conclusively all I can say is that nothing is working normally.

I'm adding a gif to show how bad the situation

My windows is acting really weird [​IMG]
    is.

DawH1, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Niki16 Win User

PC acting weird

Pc acting weird

Most of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.

Mousewheel stops working

Some buttons don’t work - W or D for example

Chrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a tab

Mouse tries to highlight everything

When I turn it off/restart it shows the blue Window Screen with

Choose option

After restarting it acts normal or does the weird stuff again after some seconds/minutes.

Things I tried:

Restarting

Virus/Malware Scan

Unplugging Keyboard/Mouse etc…

I’m kind of a pc noob ans don’t know what to do here.

First I thought ita the Wootility program - belongs to the wooting60he a keyboard but after shutting it down nothing changed.

What can I do? I really don’t want to reset everything especially since most of the time he acts normally.

Help please.

Niki16, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

1. My windows is acting really weird - Similar Threads - acting really weird

2. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...
  3. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...
  4. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  6. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  7. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  8. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  9. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Windows 10 is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is acting really weird: I'm using Windows 10.Since a few days ago my laptop started to act really weird. 1. If I write something it gets backspaced on its own. 2. Whenever I open a folder it keeps going backward and forward as if it's working on its own There is no virus detected on the system....