Windows 10: My Windows is connnected to OneDrive

Discus and support My Windows is connnected to OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have just recently reinstalled my laptop as it was repaired and I have found that everything is getting saved to OneDrive, meaning I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by damouk24, Feb 23, 2020.

1. damouk24 Win User

My Windows is connnected to OneDrive

Hey guys,

I have just recently reinstalled my laptop as it was repaired and I have found that everything is getting saved to OneDrive, meaning I can't save anything locally. For example, I put something onto the Desktop, it is saved to OneDrive, because the Desktop is connected to OneDrive. Is there anywhere that this isn't the case?

I'm sorry for saying OneDrive four times!!

:)

damouk24, Feb 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

1. My Windows is connnected to OneDrive - Similar Threads - connnected OneDrive

2. One app doesn't connnect to Microsoft account, but several others do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One app doesn't connnect to Microsoft account, but several others do: I’m running Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, but my problem has shown up on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 11. I had to downgrade because my current machine won’t run Windows 11. Over the years, I’ve gone through a number of different laptops, either Dell or Lenovo, but my...
  3. One app doesn't connnect to Microsoft account, but several others do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One app doesn't connnect to Microsoft account, but several others do: I’m running Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, but my problem has shown up on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 11. I had to downgrade because my current machine won’t run Windows 11. Over the years, I’ve gone through a number of different laptops, either Dell or Lenovo, but my...
  4. My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.: I live in a rural area, so the throughput is low... 10 to 15 M. But when the PC is on, the Ping increases to 500 or 700 and the latency is completely messing up connections. When the PC is off... everything is find. Adjusting some of the settings in Windows. Installing VPN....
  5. My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.: I live in a rural area, so the throughput is low... 10 to 15 M. But when the PC is on, the Ping increases to 500 or 700 and the latency is completely messing up connections. When the PC is off... everything is find. Adjusting some of the settings in Windows. Installing VPN....
  6. My Dell PCOptiplex 9020, intel i7-4770 in totally messing up my DLS internet connnection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Connnection issue with file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connnection issue with file explorer: I Don't know when this issue first began ,but there is this issue in my laptop that whenever i open file explorer my internet glitches/stops working for 1-5 seconds. I must say this issue happens with one more app that i am sure has to do with it even though i uninstalled it....
  8. windows cellular connnection

windows cellular connnection: after installing the windows 10 may update 2019, the windows network icon in taskbar shows it is not connected icon when I am actually connected to my broadband(and I do receive internet connection). this leads to not being able to share internet connectivity via mobile...
  9. about windows 7 dial up connnections.

about windows 7 dial up connnections.: when i am connecting a USB modem of Vodafone 3.5 g connections in windows 10. it is connecting a dial up connections. but not showing an internet connected and also not excessing my internet edge and also not connecting to Microsoft store and Xbox live. so what shall i do....
  10. wifi not showing available connnections in windows 10

wifi not showing available connnections in windows 10: recently for no apparent reason i can no longer connect via wifi to my network, have been running diagnostics which states networks available yet when clicking the wifi icon or going through settings is does not bring up the available networks. It is like it has all vanished....