Windows 10: My windows is giving me serious troubles!

Discus and support My windows is giving me serious troubles! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no idea what's wrong with my windows , but not a single command is working , when i tried to watch videos from your tube and tried to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArnavBhatnagar, May 12, 2022.

1. My windows is giving me serious troubles!

I have no idea what's wrong with my windows , but not a single command is working , when i tried to watch videos from your tube and tried to fix it which asked me for administrator powers , so i clicked on run as administrator but everytime i clicked on run as administrator in any of the apps or any of the files it keeps giving me this error "windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions" , and from safe mode when i go and check my admin stats it says i have it but i am not being able to use it. due to this some sort of mess , i m not being

:)

ArnavBhatnagar, May 12, 2022
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 12, 2022
  3. Phusius Win User
    How do I get Windows 7 to install on a full 3 TB HDD?

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Giving this a shot now. I already try converting to GPT once already and it worked, but still only showed 2 TB, however, the steps listed your link Newteki have a few added steps I did not do. Also, I decided to go with Windows 8 Pro since Windows 7 was giving me so much trouble with this issue, yet it still gave me the same problems of only showing 2 TB then a separate 700ish GB drive.

Here goes nothing, thanks all, will be reporting back soon, hozzah!

Phusius, May 12, 2022
  4. My windows is giving me serious troubles!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2022
Thema:

My windows is giving me serious troubles!

1. My windows is giving me serious troubles! - Similar Threads - giving serious troubles

2. Give me my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give me my pin: Give me my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-my-pin/3204684d-1d02-404c-a109-4ccd160284df
  3. Give me my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Give me my pin: Give me my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-my-pin/3204684d-1d02-404c-a109-4ccd160284df
  4. Camera Gives trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Gives trouble: HiI have a Dell laptop with 4 GB RAM and has Window 11 home, single language, version 22H2 OS 22621.1194 and 64 bit OS, x-64 based processor. It was purchased with Windows 10 OS but later was automatically updated to Windows 11.While meeting on Zoom, the camera starts...
  5. Camera Gives trouble

Camera Gives trouble: HiI have a Dell laptop with 4 GB RAM and has Window 11 home, single language, version 22H2 OS 22621.1194 and 64 bit OS, x-64 based processor. It was purchased with Windows 10 OS but later was automatically updated to Windows 11.While meeting on Zoom, the camera starts...
  6. My windows is giving me serious troubles!

My windows is giving me serious troubles!: I have no idea what's wrong with my windows , but not a single command is working , when i tried to watch videos from your tube and tried to fix it which asked me for administrator powers , so i clicked on run as administrator but everytime i clicked on run as administrator...
  7. My windows is giving me serious troubles!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows is giving me serious troubles!: I have no idea what's wrong with my windows , but not a single command is working , when i tried to watch videos from your tube and tried to fix it which asked me for administrator powers , so i clicked on run as administrator but everytime i clicked on run as administrator...
  8. Help Me! In a serious trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help Me! In a serious trouble: Hey, last week I ran into serious problem... I was running Win10 pro edition, and i tried to dual boot Windows XP with it.. I created a seperate partition for it and make it bootable with easy bcd. After i successfully downloaded and ran windows xp, it ran fine. I shut down...
  9. The computer is glitching and giving me a lot of trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer is glitching and giving me a lot of trouble: Until 2 days ago,the laptop was ok,working fine,but today,as I was playing some games,sometimes the character stopped moving,and no sound on the game,also,when I open the File Explorer,eventually it closes and 'refreshes' the desktop and 'unselect' the open apps,just like...
  10. Ad "Slots Era" Giving me trouble

Ad "Slots Era" Giving me trouble: I don't mind watching ads, however, the Slots Era ad is giving me trouble. Once the video has played, switches to the end of the ad, where you can 'X' out and continue with whatever I was playing. The 'X' doesn't work, and I know it isn't my computer, and when I exit the...