Windows 10: my windows is highly unstable, i want windows 1909

Discus and support my windows is highly unstable, i want windows 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, my current version of Windows is 20H9, And it is highly unstable, my device is messed up. it is done after a fresh installation of Os in my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by krishna173, Nov 24, 2020.

1. my windows is highly unstable, i want windows 1909

hi,

my current version of Windows is 20H9, And it is highly unstable, my device is messed up. it is done after a fresh installation of Os in my new SSD, I want to go back my previous version of windows 1909, how can I get this version

thank you,

Krishna.

:)

krishna173, Nov 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2020
  3. essenbe Win User
    My Windows 10 installation is highly unstable.

You are advising people based on your personal opinion. There are a lot of people who like and use Cortana. That is something for them to decide, not you. Your information is also incorrect. You can show, or hide the search box with or without Cortana installed. Search Icon or Box - Show or Remove on Windows 10 Taskbar - Windows 10 Forums

With Cortana enabled

my windows is highly unstable, i want windows 1909 [​IMG]

essenbe, Nov 24, 2020
  4. manlink2 Win User

my windows is highly unstable, i want windows 1909

My Windows 10 installation is highly unstable.

if you dont see cortana on the bar after install windwos 10 then is unsuccefully installed. , then you need reinstall again. this is the bug all windows 10
    *Busted

manlink2, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

my windows is highly unstable, i want windows 1909

1. my windows is highly unstable, i want windows 1909 - Similar Threads - highly unstable 1909

2. Windows Becoming Unstable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Becoming Unstable: Hello. Windows 11 has been acting up this week. I don't know what started it, but my taskbar freezes and the start menu now refuses to open sometimes still does this after Windows Explorer is restarted. It appears that "wsappx", or specifically "AppX Deployment Service",...
  3. High unstable ping on windows 10 Lagspikes sometimes too

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High unstable ping on windows 10 Lagspikes sometimes too: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480863084911525888/791419294592139295/unknown.png As you can see i was pinging My standardgateway and google.com i also checked on discord just to see my unstable ping. It lagspikes every few minutes too which is really annoying. My...
  4. Windows is unstable. Like really unstable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is unstable. Like really unstable.: Hello. I have Windblows 10 and oh man, this is really unstable. I installed it 2-3 weeks ago. It worked as expected. Then, on the last friday September 18 it gave me the first BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. After that, it started giving me Blue screens often. I had like 3-4 BSODs...
  5. want to dwongrade from windows 2004 to 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want to dwongrade from windows 2004 to 1909: i have owned windows 10 2004 for more then 30 days and would like to downgrade to 1909. i don't know how and need help, thankyou in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-dwongrade-from-windows-2004-to-1909/a438a137-85d1-41cb-a038-5d9391915fc5
  6. High CPU Windows 10, File explorer unstable and no Index

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Windows 10, File explorer unstable and no Index: Hi. I have multiple issues on my Windows 10 PC right now. And i Think they are related. I think the main problem is that indexing has stopped working. File explore often takes takes foever to load Wsearch har status Starting under services not running There is a...
  7. Windows 10 1909 High DPC Latency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 High DPC Latency: Hi everyone. Is there any fix for this dpc issue ? I literally tried evertyhing but nothing fixed the issue, people said Windows 10 1909 version was the problem. Is there anyway to downgrade to an older version or something like that ? it's really annoying since the dpc...
  8. Help my Windows is really unstable.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my Windows is really unstable.: I today installed windows via usb, everything went okay, until I tried to download something on steam, my system crashed, then when I was trying to do something else system started crashing again. I have 1 hdd with 2 partitions. Here is some error codes: System service...
  9. I want to delete 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to delete 1909: I want to delete 1909, any one help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-delete-1909/6cc1cfcc-b75f-4133-a5f9-0fbe804a261c"
  10. My Windows 10 installation is highly unstable.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows 10 installation is highly unstable.: My Win 10 installation which I did from the net is highly unstable. It freezes up constantly at different times after I reach the Desktop. I am unable to do anything with it. My games freeze up and exit, my internet freezes,... I'm really very frustrated and at a loss what to...