Windows 10: My windows is not turning off

Discus and support My windows is not turning off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had gone to do some work and had put it in sleep mode. But when I tried to click and open it it stayed in home screen. I tried to turn it off by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShreyasGlad_Cry, Dec 7, 2020.

1. My windows is not turning off

I had gone to do some work and had put it in sleep mode. But when I tried to click and open it it stayed in home screen. I tried to turn it off by pressing the power button but it wouldn't close. Pls help

submitted by /u/ShreyasGlad_Cry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ShreyasGlad_Cry, Dec 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 7, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

My windows is not turning off

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

My windows is not turning off

1. My windows is not turning off - Similar Threads - turning off

2. Wifi turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi turned off: My wifi seems to be turned off even if I try to turn it on from the settings area, it still shows " wifi turned off" when I click on the wifi symbol on the task bar. Any idea on how to go about it please?...
  3. Wifi turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi turned off: My wifi seems to be turned off even if I try to turn it on from the settings area, it still shows " wifi turned off" when I click on the wifi symbol on the task bar. Any idea on how to go about it please?...
  4. Wifi turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login: Hello,Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off due a software installation, now I am unable to login.If I click on log in, i getting error need to set a new pin.If I click on shift and restart. Advance option goes to email login. I have...
  6. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  7. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  8. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...
  9. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...
  10. USB devices randomly turning off and on suddenly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices randomly turning off and on suddenly.: Hello,Just today I have started having this issue. My USB devices will randomly disconnect and reconnect. They reconnect very quickly. I have a desktop, I will attach my specs.Any help would be much appreciated!...