Windows 10: my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help

Discus and support my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help. ive checked all drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deweyjohnston, May 2, 2019.

1. my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help

my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help. ive checked all drivers

:)

deweyjohnston, May 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 2, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 2, 2019
  4. Bowman Win User

my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help

Trial, trial trial, windows 10

Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers muted or I will throw my computer out the window.

trial, trial, trial, trial, trial, over and over and over and over and over. Ugh, please help.

Bowman, May 2, 2019
Thema:

my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help

1. my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help - Similar Threads - saying trial please

2. Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial: Hello I want to ask please if I can install windows 10 and benefit from being activated for 30 days then after these 30 days I do a format and install windows 10 again to benefit from the free trial. Is this legal ? Thanks in advance...
  3. Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial: Hello I want to ask please if I can install windows 10 and benefit from being activated for 30 days then after these 30 days I do a format and install windows 10 again to benefit from the free trial. Is this legal ? Thanks in advance...
  4. Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. automatically restarting...over and over and over...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatically restarting...over and over and over...: I came back to my computer after it had been downloading a game from Steam. It goes from the screen in the image and then does it over and over. I can stop the cycle, but when I turn it on, it resumes the procedure. I only see the Acer and blue screen. Anyone have any idea...
  6. automatically restarting...over and over and over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatically restarting...over and over and over...: I came back to my computer after it had been downloading a game from Steam. It goes from the screen in the image and then does it over and over. I can stop the cycle, but when I turn it on, it resumes the procedure. I only see the Acer and blue screen. Anyone have any idea...
  7. automatically restarting...over and over and over...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. 100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...: It happens over and over and over and over. I do everything you folks tell me, and everything else I find on the internet. It still happens over and over and over and over and over. You can't fix it on your end OR tell us a fix? Who do we ask, if not the people who make the...
  9. Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Scott-Watson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eit8vq/please_help_i_have_done_this_over_and_over_and/
  10. Win 10 ate my Desktop, over and over and over and over and.....

Win 10 ate my Desktop, over and over and over and over and.....: the 5/14 W10 Home update installed on Wednesday 5/15. Since that time, every reboot causes my entire desktop to reset, including the taskbar. All icons are gone except Win defaults (Recycle, Edge, etc.), same with taskbar. Edge comes up with the initial new user screen as...