Windows 10: My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual

Discus and support My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried with reinstalling Realtek HD Audio but it didin't work.Everything sounds on a lower pitch. I already tried the configuration with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nahim EduardoGutierrez, Feb 20, 2021.

1. My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual

I tried with reinstalling Realtek HD Audio but it didin't work.Everything sounds on a lower pitch.

I already tried the configuration with the Realtek HD Audio but it didin't work either

:)

Nahim EduardoGutierrez, Feb 20, 2021

2. Sound Lowers when I launch games

HI Eric,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Sound troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and type Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left corner.
    • Click on Playing sound from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 20, 2021
  3. sound pitch and quality

I am using Window 10 and facing problem with the sound pitch and quality . The voice is too low . How it can be resolved ?

Jungkook - 489, Feb 20, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual :p

cadaveca, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual

1. My windows is sounding on a lower pitch than usual - Similar Threads - sounding lower pitch

2. my headphones sound is lower than before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphones sound is lower than before: My on-ear headphones, sound was lower than usual. When I go on the troubleshooter app, the sound suddenly turns back to normal. I did as told, and disabled all the enhancing properties, and pressed apply. But then my headphones volume was lowered when the troubleshooting app...
  3. my headphones sound is lower than before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headphones sound is lower than before: My on-ear headphones, sound was lower than usual. When I go on the troubleshooter app, the sound suddenly turns back to normal. I did as told, and disabled all the enhancing properties, and pressed apply. But then my headphones volume was lowered when the troubleshooting app...
  4. Lower audio pitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lower audio pitch: My computer audio's been at a lower pitch across all playback devices. I've tried updating my audio drivers and troubleshooting audio, both did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-audio-pitch/39df58be-5f04-45df-87a0-cde040bdbf75
  5. Lower audio pitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower audio pitch: My computer audio's been at a lower pitch across all playback devices. I've tried updating my audio drivers and troubleshooting audio, both did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-audio-pitch/39df58be-5f04-45df-87a0-cde040bdbf75
  6. Lower audio pitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sound lower than expected in headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound lower than expected in headphones: As title says, i updated my pc ( got a new motherboard, parts, ect) and my old Pc with windows 7 pc was replaced. So the problem, is that my headphones (with or without realtek drivers) doesn't sound the same, (also applied bass boost, and loudness equalization, but it sounds...
  8. sound is deeper than usual

sound is deeper than usual: so my computer audio sounds a lot deeper than usual, kinda slow and demonic lol. i tried updating drivers, turning off audio enhancements, ect but it only fixed the problem slightly. i need help trying to fix my sound and make it normal again submitted by /u/DarthSidekick...
  9. Firefox sound lower than displayed

Firefox sound lower than displayed: [ATTACH] I have Windows 10 and when I was listening to music I looked at the volume mixer and saw that Firefox (The browser I use) seemed to have more volume than the one that came out on the speaker, I wanted to know if this is normal, or not, and if not, how do I make it...
  10. Sounds are higher-pitched than usual

Sounds are higher-pitched than usual: So since today, out of the blue, my sounds started being slightly higher-pitched than usual. It's not just the windows sounds, youtube and games sound different too. If someone knows how to fix this, an answer would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/Troisdorfer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sound pitch bug