Windows 10: My windows is stuttering

Discus and support My windows is stuttering in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using dell latitude E6400, i updated my windows 10 recently and all my media files are stuttering, help me please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbubakarAhmad1, Jul 20, 2019.

1. My windows is stuttering

I'm using dell latitude E6400, i updated my windows 10 recently and all my media files are stuttering, help me please

:)

AbubakarAhmad1, Jul 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 20, 2019
  4. My windows is stuttering

FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

My windows is stuttering

1. My windows is stuttering - Similar Threads - stuttering

2. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  3. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  4. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  6. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  7. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  9. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  10. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell lattitude dpc latency

2. dell latitude stuttering sound