Windows 10: My Windows Is Super Corrupted

Discus and support My Windows Is Super Corrupted in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi , well , i think i corrupted my windows yesterday , lemme explain how : first of all , i updated my windows to the Windows 10 Creators update ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rangerock, Jul 14, 2017.

1. rangerock Win User

My Windows Is Super Corrupted

Hi ,
    well , i think i corrupted my windows yesterday , lemme explain how :

first of all , i updated my windows to the Windows 10 Creators update , and when it done updating , i recognized that the memory of my Computer increased and also recognized that more services got added.

so , i opened the services menu and started disabling the new services , well after that the windows became a way faster.

then after that , i wanted to take a look to the task manager , but it gives me that error :
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinX\Group2\5 - Task Manager.lnk

This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well after then i found a thread here about how to fix that error , it said something about opening CMD in Admin mode but seems like nothing wanna run in admin mode , and it gives me that error :
    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
    The service cannot accept control messages at this time"

so i tried to turn on the services that i disabled but it also gave me an error :
    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.msc
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.msc
    The service cannot accept control messages at this time"

other than that , everything is working fine , and i got no problems at all

please if there is any way to fix what i did wrong other than reinstalling my windows , i will be thankful

:)

rangerock, Jul 14, 2017

2. My window 10 is super slow

Hi Davidson,

Performance issues in Windows 10 can be caused by several things like third-party applications, low disk space, and many more. To make sure it's not being caused by a third-party app, we recommend performing a
    clean boot. This will help identify and eliminate software conflicts within your Windows 10 device.

If the issue still persists after performing a clean boot, here are some other pointers or tips that you can refer to on how to improve your PC performance in Windows 10:
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

Get back to us if you'll need further assistance.

Lizette Ags, Jul 14, 2017
  3. My window 10 is super slow

I was having challenges with office 2013 and try to uninstall but couldn't so I thought resetting it might help. After resetting, my PC became super slow; booting will almost take forever and when the PC is eventually on, it then freezes after one or two
    minutes. Another attempt to reset it or re-install another window 10 from my USB is taking forever. This is really annoying as this is my only working PC and it's just 6 months old.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Mixed Reality / Device Issues

DavidsonEfetobore, Jul 14, 2017
  4. Bree New Member
    You saw a lot more 'svchost' entries in Task Manager? There aren't actually a lot more services, it's just that...

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/vi...st-windows-10/

Thanks go to Dalchina for that link, from this thread...
    Creators Update: number of processes

5. rangerock Win User
    Thanks guys , i already fixed it , seems like everything worked in Safe mode.

rangerock, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

My Windows Is Super Corrupted

1. My Windows Is Super Corrupted - Similar Threads - Super Corrupted

2. Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...: Last night when i was getting off, i left a discord call, and as soon as i left it, my monitor went black. I thought it was weird, but i was tired and didn't want to look into it, so i just turned the computer off manually and went to sleep. Today, when i turned on my...
  3. Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my monitor randomly turn off, and now when I try to use my computer it is super...: Last night when i was getting off, i left a discord call, and as soon as i left it, my monitor went black. I thought it was weird, but i was tired and didn't want to look into it, so i just turned the computer off manually and went to sleep. Today, when i turned on my...
  4. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  5. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  6. I get lag spikes super randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  7. I get lag spikes super randomly

I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  8. Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03

Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03: I there, my name is Elliot and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get my RTX 2070 Super to properly work on my laptop. I have tried:* Uninstalling and reinstalling proper drivers for my GPU including older versions. * Trying endless things to get rid of Error 43 on my GPU...
  9. my computer is super corrupted and am lost.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is super corrupted and am lost.: Hello , i tried to make a counting program but due to the app was closing before giving results i asked chat gpt and he told me to add getchar at the end of the code soo i added it as is,i tried to run the program but kaspersky and the all computer took it as a virusm i tried...
  10. my computer is super corrupted and am lost.

my computer is super corrupted and am lost.: Hello , i tried to make a counting program but due to the app was closing before giving results i asked chat gpt and he told me to add getchar at the end of the code soo i added it as is,i tried to run the program but kaspersky and the all computer took it as a virusm i tried...