Windows 10: My Windows isn't Working

Discus and support My Windows isn't Working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I click the “Type here to search bar”, anything I click doesn’t pop up. If I click the window icon, nothing pops up. If I right click the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lomevo, Apr 29, 2020.

1. /u/lomevo Win User

My Windows isn't Working

Whenever I click the “Type here to search bar”, anything I click doesn’t pop up.

If I click the window icon, nothing pops up.

If I right click the speakers icon in the bottom right corner, and click sound settings, it will pop up as if loading then shut.

Basically, if I try to do anything related to Windows, it doesn’t work.

submitted by /u/lomevo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lomevo, Apr 29, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 29, 2020
  4. My Windows isn't Working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

My Windows isn't Working

1. My Windows isn't Working - Similar Threads - isn't Working

2. The windows security isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows security isn't working.: After i installed a game in which they asked me to off the windows security with a software. Me forgotten to on the security shutdown my pc, later i was met up with the problem...
  3. The windows security isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The windows security isn't working.: After i installed a game in which they asked me to off the windows security with a software. Me forgotten to on the security shutdown my pc, later i was met up with the problem...
  4. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  5. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  6. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7931.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER792B.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\...
  7. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
  8. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

9. My microsoft login isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft login isn't working.: Recently, after my computer was compromised by malware which caused it to send messages on platforms such as Steam to websites that were obviously fake download links, I decided to factory reset my computer. However, upon attempting to long into my account on the factory...
  10. My microsoft login isn't working.

My microsoft login isn't working.: Recently, after my computer was compromised by malware which caused it to send messages on platforms such as Steam to websites that were obviously fake download links, I decided to factory reset my computer. However, upon attempting to long into my account on the factory...