Windows 10: My windows just deactivated itself

Discus and support My windows just deactivated itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I need a bit of help, it’s been a while since I’ve got my pc (like 8 years) and it came with windows 8/8.1 (I don’t remember) already installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Luludu4546, Feb 23, 2021.

1. My windows just deactivated itself

Hi, I need a bit of help, it’s been a while since I’ve got my pc (like 8 years) and it came with windows 8/8.1 (I don’t remember) already installed then when windows 10 rolled around I did update to it and it has been working since then but today I boot up my pc and it tells me to activate windows even though it had been activated since day 1 what can I do ? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Luludu4546
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Luludu4546, Feb 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 23, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

My windows just deactivated itself

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

My windows just deactivated itself

1. My windows just deactivated itself - Similar Threads - deactivated itself

2. Windows deactivated itself and i cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows deactivated itself and i cannot fix it: I bought my laptop from best buy with windows 10 home preinstalled. about 5 months after i bought it, just like i had done a couple times before it asked me to perform an update, i did that and on the reboot it said "activate windows, go to settings to activate windows" in...
  3. Windows keeps deactivating itself

Windows keeps deactivating itself: For some reason Windows keeps deactivating itself for no reason despite me having a valid Windows license that came with my Microsoft account. I checked my SSD and there's no issues with it. It always happens randomly and usually using the troubleshooter fixes it...
  4. How i activate my Microsoft window After it deactivate by itself.

How i activate my Microsoft window After it deactivate by itself.: not activated again... asking for athorization....i set proper key............. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-activate-my-microsoft-window-after-it/45eb8c11-6d12-4a86-88fe-f932aa9a4599
  5. Windows 10 Deactivated itself.

Windows 10 Deactivated itself.: Hello, My Windows 10 just deactivated itself. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get with this problem. I bought my License years ago and I don't know where my CD is. I would just like to know WHY it was deactivated. Thanks in advance....
  6. Mouse semi-deactivate itself Microsoft Wireless Mobile 1850 mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse semi-deactivate itself Microsoft Wireless Mobile 1850 mouse: I have a Microsoft mouse. Wireless Mobile 1850. Basically, after approx 5 seconds, the mouse deactivate itself. Not fully. If I move it again, it goes back on but the cursor doesn't move from half a second and jump suddenly. This is very annoying especially when playing game....
  7. Windows Deactivated Itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Deactivated Itself: [ATTACH] Not exactly sure but sometime in the last week my windows began stating it wasn't activated despite it being activated for months now with a legitimate product key. Anyone know what might be the problem/solution? submitted by /u/itzEK3 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows deactivated itself

Windows deactivated itself: Hi. My Dell Latitude laptop with Windows 10 Pro for Workstations has deactivated itself. It happened after updating to the latest version last night. It now has a watermark telling me to 'Activate Windows'. It never used to have this. I cannot retrieve my product key...
  9. Windows deactivated itself after the last two cumulative updates

Windows deactivated itself after the last two cumulative updates: My previously activated windows 10 Pro now says that it cannot connect with the activation server to verify. It still shows the Product ID and Product Key. Also shows error code: 0xC004F074, this system was previously windows 7 Pro and was upgraded to 10 years ago. I have run...
  10. Windows 10 - Surround Sound keeps deactivating itself and Microphone Gain keeps increasing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Surround Sound keeps deactivating itself and Microphone Gain keeps increasing...: I recently reinstalled Windows, but I had those problems before aswell. I bought Dolby Atmos for headphones, so I have simulated surround when gaming, but it keeps deactivating, every time I start the PC I have to start Atmos again. Also the gain of my Microphone keeps...