Windows 10: My windows just goes "undoing changes" then after a few minutes it disappear but it made my...

Discus and support My windows just goes "undoing changes" then after a few minutes it disappear but it made my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i've been struggling from the "undoing changes" problem then after a lot of attempts i left it open then it disappeared,but it maybe my laptop open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kimdahyuntofu, Apr 7, 2021.

1. My windows just goes "undoing changes" then after a few minutes it disappear but it made my...

So i've been struggling from the "undoing changes" problem then after a lot of attempts i left it open then it disappeared,but it maybe my laptop open the close in a loop

:)

Kimdahyuntofu, Apr 7, 2021
  2. BeezleABC Win User

Undoing Changes Loop

My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on
    on to fix this issue. Thank you

BeezleABC, Apr 7, 2021
  3. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

My windows just goes "undoing changes" then after a few minutes it disappear but it made my...

Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, pleas reply with the details requested below:

• Do you receive any error message after Windows update?
    • May I know after which update do you see this message?
    • When you say, “this message appear about half and hour" does the computer boot to the desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

If the computer doesn’t boot to the Desktop, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by DaveM121 replied on April 7, 2019 in the thread

'Undoing changes made to your computer' in Windows 10

If you are able to boot the computer to the Desktop, I would suggest you to run the

Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to reset Windows Update components. Kindly refer the article by Sumit on

How to:Reset Windows update components in Windows

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10

Note: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost. Also, the last step in the article
    talks about Clean installation, please do not perform a clean installation of Windows.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

My windows just goes "undoing changes" then after a few minutes it disappear but it made my...

1. My windows just goes "undoing changes" then after a few minutes it disappear but it made my... - Similar Threads - goes undoing changes

2. my 2nd monitor goes to sleep after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my 2nd monitor goes to sleep after a few minutes of playing games: also to wake up the 2nd monitor i have to go to display and click anything and then revert after i closed the gamethis just happened yesterday...
  3. my 2nd monitor goes to sleep after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my 2nd monitor goes to sleep after a few minutes of playing games: also to wake up the 2nd monitor i have to go to display and click anything and then revert after i closed the gamethis just happened yesterday...
  4. Computer undoing all my changes made after update or restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer undoing all my changes made after update or restart: I always try to make sure my computer is up to date and whenever I update and it restarts it will say "undoing all changes made in the computer" I tried cleanbopting it or using troubleshooter but it won't help. Anyone can help me with this?...
  5. Computer undoing all my changes made after update or restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer undoing all my changes made after update or restart: I always try to make sure my computer is up to date and whenever I update and it restarts it will say "undoing all changes made in the computer" I tried cleanbopting it or using troubleshooter but it won't help. Anyone can help me with this?...
  6. Computer undoing all my changes made after update or restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Black screen- Undoing changes made to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen- Undoing changes made to my computer: Hi Everyone, So here's where I'm at at the moment [IMG] I've been trying to update for a while and it kept saying not enough space no matter how much I tried to remove, so I brought an external hard drive and tried updating - this didn't work so I stripped it back to the...
  8. My screen goes off after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My screen goes off after a few minutes: Hello Today for the first time in a long time I opened a computer, bought two cans of compressed air and started cleaning the inside. After assembling the computer and connecting all devices (monitor, mouse, speakers), the first time the computer was turned on, a...
  9. Undoing changes made

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing changes made: Windows 10 Updates again mesed up my PC. When rebooting it, it goes into loop and keeps showing a sign "Undoing changes made to your computer.." How do I even get PC rebooted and restart it now? How do I get rid of all these unwanted changes and how do I set up Windows...
  10. External HDD disappears after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External HDD disappears after a few minutes: Good afternoon all, One of my external HDD's disappears after a few minutes; this only started happening since I upgraded to Windows 10. It will show up again after unplugging and plugging it in again, but again only for a few minutes. Here is what I have done so...