Windows 10: My Windows keep crashing before booting up

Discus and support My Windows keep crashing before booting up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently tried to turn off BitLocker on my drives and in the process 42.8% my laptop froze and I couldn't move anything even the curser, so I forced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mark Kenneth Nudo, Jun 30, 2021.

1. My Windows keep crashing before booting up

I recently tried to turn off BitLocker on my drives and in the process 42.8% my laptop froze and I couldn't move anything even the curser, so I forced restart my laptop by holding down power button. But before it even reaches the desktop, I was presented with a screen that says "Your Windows Insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart", so I waited but then the same thing happened still, my windows doesn't boot successfully anymore. I am now in the Automatic repair screen but I don't know what to do.I think the problem might be because I forced restart my laptop while it's using th

:)

Mark Kenneth Nudo, Jun 30, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 30, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 30, 2021
  4. GNJha Win User

My Windows keep crashing before booting up

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

My Windows keep crashing before booting up

1. My Windows keep crashing before booting up - Similar Threads - keep crashing before

2. Windows 11 crashes before booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes before booting: I was shutting down my PC normally as I was going to go out. I held the connected plug and waited for the PC to shut down. When it seemed to have shut down, I immediately unplugged, but the PC speaker beeped at that moment, which doesn't normally happen, so I got worried I...
  3. Windows 11 crashes before booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes before booting: I was shutting down my PC normally as I was going to go out. I held the connected plug and waited for the PC to shut down. When it seemed to have shut down, I immediately unplugged, but the PC speaker beeped at that moment, which doesn't normally happen, so I got worried I...
  4. Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up: Problem: Bootup hangs at splash screens. HP Envy DesktopWindows 10 Home upgraded from the stock Win 8....think that's what it was Core i7-6700 from late 2016.16gb RamNVIDIA GeForce GTX750TiWhen I start my Windows 10 home edition desktop, the screen freezes on the MS Logo or...
  5. Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up: Problem: Bootup hangs at splash screens. HP Envy DesktopWindows 10 Home upgraded from the stock Win 8....think that's what it was Core i7-6700 from late 2016.16gb RamNVIDIA GeForce GTX750TiWhen I start my Windows 10 home edition desktop, the screen freezes on the MS Logo or...
  6. Unable to boot Windows 10 - stuck before boot up

7. Windows fails before completing boot up .

Windows fails before completing boot up .: I am getting and error Stop Code: Unexpected_kernel_mode_ trapUsing troubleshootTried safe boot but would not load.Tried restore point which also failed.Start up repair no luck. Uninstalled updates no change.Tried command prompt chkdsk/f it had errors but said I could not...
  8. Windows fails before completing boot up .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows fails before completing boot up .: I am getting and error Stop Code: Unexpected_kernel_mode_ trapUsing troubleshootTried safe boot but would not load.Tried restore point which also failed.Start up repair no luck. Uninstalled updates no change.Tried command prompt chkdsk/f it had errors but said I could not...
  9. Windows fails before completing boot up .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows would not boot up, reinstalled and now keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows would not boot up, reinstalled and now keeps crashing: My PC crashed a couple of days ago and would not restart - it kept going into recovery mode. I hadn't installed any new software or hardware. I could only get it to run in safe mode. All the usual fixes failed but I was eventually able to reinstall Windows from a USB drive....