Windows 10: My windows keep randomly switching whine in-game.

Discus and support My windows keep randomly switching whine in-game. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has been happening for the past two months now, and it rarely happens. I play a game and then it switches to google chrome. This is starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ObliviousIshani, Jul 6, 2020.

1. My windows keep randomly switching whine in-game.

This has been happening for the past two months now, and it rarely happens. I play a game and then it switches to google chrome. This is starting to get so annoying, and I am not finding answers online. No I do not have any malware in my computer, I have ran several scans. I do have an antivirus and it is Malwarebytes. To add on, I have a logitech mouse/keyboard software. I was pressing "w" in game and it switched? What, how? I'm really confused.

submitted by /u/ObliviousIshani
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ObliviousIshani, Jul 6, 2020

2. HELP! Firefox keeps randomly switching windows.

Every time I open a new window link from a current window, the new window will pop up like normal.

But after I click on anything inside the new window, Firefox randomly switches to the previous window and I have to reclick the new window to get it back.

How do I fix this? I don't want it to keep switching back to the old window when I've already opened a new one.

I'm using the latest Firefox build 23.0.1, fresh install with Windows 7 64 bit

acuriousman2, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jul 6, 2020
  4. My windows keep randomly switching whine in-game.

Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

My windows keep randomly switching whine in-game.

1. My windows keep randomly switching whine in-game. - Similar Threads - keep randomly switching

2. My PC randomly switches to desktop while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly switches to desktop while gaming: This is happening in all games, but not in normal computer operations. I have an i7 processor and a Geforce RTX 3060 GPU, so it's not my computer itself. Something going on with windows.. my drivers are up to date....
  3. My PC randomly switches to desktop while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC randomly switches to desktop while gaming: This is happening in all games, but not in normal computer operations. I have an i7 processor and a Geforce RTX 3060 GPU, so it's not my computer itself. Something going on with windows.. my drivers are up to date....
  4. is this coil whine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this coil whine?: ive been having this for about a month now, performance and temps aren't affected at all by this, but the noise is a bit annoying, it only happens in-game...
  5. is this coil whine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is this coil whine?: ive been having this for about a month now, performance and temps aren't affected at all by this, but the noise is a bit annoying, it only happens in-game...
  6. Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft keeps randomly closing games on my PC: Microsoft closes my games and says you are out of screen time. My parents want this to go away because I can't play games on my PC. How is Microsoft controlling my pc and how do I get rid of this? Can I start fresh and not have parents with parental controls? I just got a new...
  7. Games keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep closing randomly: The thing is, I made a clean install of my windows 10, but since then I have issues when gaming, some games I used to play (as Witcher 3) in high settings with low resolution with no problems such as lag or anything similar, now it closes randomly and it's not just with it,...
  8. Windows randomly switching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows randomly switching: I have Windows 10 x64, and sometimes when I type email on Thunderbird, while beginning to type, I hear a ding, then the window switches to another program. I think this problem happens to other programs too. Is there a bug in Windows 10?...
  9. My game keeps randomly lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My game keeps randomly lagging: I tried playing a game on my computer and I kept having lags so I opened task manager and I saw that "ntoskrnl.exe System" was using my network and therefore lagging my game. I tried several things to stop it but nothing worked, I tried checking for updates, updating my...
  10. Windows 10 Not Keeping Active Window on Top (Switches Randomly)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Not Keeping Active Window on Top (Switches Randomly): Whenever I have Chrome open it sometimes doesn't stay on top and my other windows/applications (it's always the Files/Folder in the C-drive). When Chrome or some other application is active, it will stay on top and then randomly de-activate and make the explorer on top....