Windows 10: My Windows Keeps Getting Corrupted

Discus and support My Windows Keeps Getting Corrupted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My system been getting corrupted every few days even I install a new windows installation. by corrupted I mean I cant get pass the automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ABprice, May 23, 2022.

1. ABprice Win User

My Windows Keeps Getting Corrupted

Hi, My system been getting corrupted every few days even I install a new windows installation. by corrupted I mean I cant get pass the automatic repair,I cant restore my system,cant get into safe mode,cant reset,cant uninstall latest updates and so on.I will be stuck on advanced repair screen.Only thing that I can do is to install a clean windows by USB.I've had windows 11 for while and had no problems with it but suddenly it got corrupted and I had to Install clean windows. I've installed windows 10 again. and again, it got corrupted too this was repeated like 6 times for now within 2 weeks.a

:)

ABprice, May 23, 2022
  2. keakar Win User

HDD keeps getting corrupted

it sounds like windows is corrupted by a spastic hard drive not reading properly. there could be many causes of this but the only fix you can do is buy a new drive.

i suggest you do a complete format of the entire 160gb drive then partition as desired and install windows fresh.

if that does it then it was just corrupted data but if it still acts up then toss the drive, its screwed

worse case, you just use the 320gb drive for everything.

keakar, May 23, 2022
  3. Can VGA BIOS get corrupted?

VGA BIOS's can certainly get corrupt... although im not sure whether its possible to while ur loading stuff... i woulda thought its main "danger" time would either be flashing the BIOS (obviously its most dangerous time) or while the card is at its peak of booting from the BIOS (doubt that'd corrupt it though........)

my recommendation would b if TPU has ur cards bios in there database.. try downloading it & get some software (either a TPU article or a google seach will find enough info) to flash it 2 ur card...

i cant guarantee that this is the problem.. but if it were me.. these are steps i'd probably take...
    or u can wait for some other suggestions...

Firedomain, May 23, 2022
  4. My Windows Keeps Getting Corrupted

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 23, 2022
Thema:

My Windows Keeps Getting Corrupted

1. My Windows Keeps Getting Corrupted - Similar Threads - Keeps Getting Corrupted

2. Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 - CC056TX notebook. Some months ago, its dedicated Nvidia Geforce 940mx 4gb got some problems and could not get detected in device manager. I think i shorted an IC while cleaning.Now, the thing is laptop worked fine and operated normally without the...
  3. Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 - CC056TX notebook. Some months ago, its dedicated Nvidia Geforce 940mx 4gb got some problems and could not get detected in device manager. I think i shorted an IC while cleaning.Now, the thing is laptop worked fine and operated normally without the...
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win update made my laptop keep restarting and win keep getting corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win update made my laptop keep restarting and win keep getting corrupt: So just bought new laptop from lenovo and its all good worked very well until i update the win . After the update win keep randomly restart and when i check hardware it was reading 0 . And so is my dedicated graphic card is no longer working .. i checked on the stores and...
  6. My Windows Keeps Getting Corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Keeps Getting Corrupted: Hi, My system been getting corrupted every few days even I install a new windows installation. by corrupted I mean I cant get pass the automatic repair,I cant restore my system,cant get into safe mode,cant reset,cant uninstall latest updates and so on.I will be stuck on...
  7. Files keep getting corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files keep getting corrupted: I'm trying to copy my personal music library about 180gb to a 1TB flashdrive using a USB 3 port, and I've tried twice now and both times it says that the drive is corrupted and unreadable even though there is still something taking up those files when I look at the drive in...
  8. Games/Downloads Keep getting corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games/Downloads Keep getting corrupted.: Hello my name is Damian. Almost every game I try to download keeps getting corrupted. Also sometimes when I try to fix the download by verifying the game files it still gets corrupted. It started when I wanted to download a game. That would work out normal. But after I...
  9. Keyboard keeps getting corrupted drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard keeps getting corrupted drivers: Hello there, since 3 days ago, my laptop keys (enter, spacebar and backspace) stopped working and i figured out my drivers were probably corrupted so I reinstalled them. Everything worked out fine after it. The only problem im having now is that they keep getting corrupted...
  10. Why do my files keep getting corrupt?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why do my files keep getting corrupt?: So every couple of months I seem to have a problem... Something acting a bit weird, or my whole computer is amazingly slow, etc.. So I usually go for chkdsk /f /r and sfc /scannow Now when running sfc, I ALWAYS seem to have some corrupt files? Now all I really do is...