Windows 10: My Windows keeps logging me off even when playing a game

Discus and support My Windows keeps logging me off even when playing a game in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have been experiencing a random log off of my PC while I am using it for the last two weeks. I updated windows yesterday and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by КольоПеев, Mar 4, 2020.

1. My Windows keeps logging me off even when playing a game

Hello everyone,

I have been experiencing a random log off of my PC while I am using it for the last two weeks. I updated windows yesterday and I still got two log out this evening... any ideas, has anyone had such a problem?

:)

КольоПеев, Mar 4, 2020

2. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 4, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2020
  4. My Windows keeps logging me off even when playing a game

Not able to play games, keeps saying that it is incompatible and it doesn't load the game anymore.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Games are not playing in Windows. We will help you.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to
    contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

My Windows keeps logging me off even when playing a game

1. My Windows keeps logging me off even when playing a game - Similar Threads - keeps logging off

2. My game keeps turning off before I even get a chance to play it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game keeps turning off before I even get a chance to play it: When I'm trying to go into one of my games it launches but after a few seconds it just turns off. I've already tried allowing the app through firewall and Windows security but it just won't let me access it. I've done lots of research but can't figure out the problem and I...
  3. My game keeps turning off before I even get a chance to play it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game keeps turning off before I even get a chance to play it: When I'm trying to go into one of my games it launches but after a few seconds it just turns off. I've already tried allowing the app through firewall and Windows security but it just won't let me access it. I've done lots of research but can't figure out the problem and I...
  4. My game keeps turning off before I even get a chance to play it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES: Ok so, it never happened. but after I upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, my PC crash after play Roblox for like under 5 minutes. This so annoying pls help me fix if you know how...
  6. Logs me off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logs me off: I can step away from the machine for twenty minutes perhaps less and when I return I'm logged out. Sometimes closing apps.What gives??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logs-me-off/00516ed1-257a-4a23-ac05-feb6628838fd
  7. Windows keeps logging me off all apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps logging me off all apps: Ever since the latest windows update most of my mail apps and browser keeps logging me off 1. Every time I restart the computer or let it go to sleep, Outlook prompts me for a password. I have a Gmail account configured. I have never had this problem before. I reinstalled...
  8. Computer keeps going to sleep even when I'm playing a game.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps going to sleep even when I'm playing a game.: I've turned the sleep settings to never, I've updated the drivers and my computer, and it's still not stopping. For two weeks it works fine then, it goes into sleep mode for another two weeks at random times, then back to normal. It's a weird pattern I really want to stop. I...
  9. Keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  10. Windows keeps logging me in even when I select shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows keeps logging me in even when I select shutdown: Dear members, I've enabled autologin on my system. However since a while, every time I select shutdown, the system justs logs me off and immediately logs back on. When I disable autologon, I get the logon screen. The same happens when I choose the "sleep" option....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc logs me off while gaming