Windows 10: My Windows Key does not work anymore.

Discus and support My Windows Key does not work anymore. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I press it to use it for short cuts or just to open the search bar. It does not work. But I can still open the search bar when I click the symbol.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hyku_HD, Feb 23, 2021.

1. My Windows Key does not work anymore.

When I press it to use it for short cuts or just to open the search bar. It does not work. But I can still open the search bar when I click the symbol.

submitted by /u/Hyku_HD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hyku_HD, Feb 23, 2021

2. Windows key

Yes, it was the last update. I followed every step you listed, the update isn't showing anymore on the list but my Windows key is still not working. I'm kind of upset this is the fourth time I have to fix something on my computer because of an update.

-arsenicCatnip, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Windows Key does not work anymore.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

My Windows Key does not work anymore.

1. My Windows Key does not work anymore. - Similar Threads - Key does anymore

2. Windows 10 home key not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home key not working anymore.: I had issues with my PC turning off and powering back on randomly so I decided to disconnect everything and put it it back together to make sure everything was plugged in all the way and reseated my CPU. After doing this I noticed that I had the Windows watermark on my screen...
  3. My PIN does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PIN does not work anymore: Dear all, I have no idea what happened. When I turned on my PC today it stated: that there is an error and my PIN is not available. I have to click "set up PIN" in order to set up again. When I click "set up PIN" it does nothing. translated from GermanI have absolutely no...
  4. My PIN does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PIN does not work anymore: Dear all, I have no idea what happened. When I turned on my PC today it stated: that there is an error and my PIN is not available. I have to click "set up PIN" in order to set up again. When I click "set up PIN" it does nothing. translated from GermanI have absolutely no...
  5. My searach Bar does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My searach Bar does not work anymore: If I type something into the search bar, it comes up as a grey icon. Every program and App comes up but looks the same has the same grey icon. I cannot click anything either. I can only search through the files explorer....
  6. My searach Bar does not work anymore

in Cortana
    My searach Bar does not work anymore: If I type something into the search bar, it comes up as a grey icon. Every program and App comes up but looks the same has the same grey icon. I cannot click anything either. I can only search through the files explorer....
  7. My searach Bar does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows 10 product key not working anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 product key not working anymore: I recently built a new PC and I'm trying to activate windows 10 but the product key isn't working. I remove the product key from my previous computer and now even when I try to reactivate the product key on my previous PC, it doesn't work. What could be the issue ?...
  9. LifeCam - Windows 10 DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeCam - Windows 10 DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE: My Windows 10 updated recently and my LifeCam webcam stopped working completely. I followed EVERY SINGLE bit of advice on forums and threads on this site. I uninstalled, I deleted, I reinstalled, I rebooted and rebooted and rebooted. NOTHING WORKS . So PLEASE for the love of...
  10. Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth does not work anymore on Windows 10: Hello, After I formatted Windows 10 a few months ago Bluetooth devices no longer work on my computer. Whenever I try to add a Bluetooth device in Settings -> Bluetooth and other devices -> Add a device, the following window which is supposed to show discoverable devices,...