Windows 10: my windows key doesn't work as it should

Discus and support my windows key doesn't work as it should in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; if i press my windows key is replaced with the ctrl key and i don't know how to fix it. when i press it, its like i would press ctrl and my ctrl key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Silent173, Nov 24, 2020.

1. my windows key doesn't work as it should

if i press my windows key is replaced with the ctrl key and i don't know how to fix it. when i press it, its like i would press ctrl and my ctrl key works totally fine and i have no idea how to fix it and i can't find any fixes online so please some one help me with this problem.

submitted by /u/Silent173
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Silent173, Nov 24, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

my windows key doesn't work as it should [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 24, 2020
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Nov 24, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

my windows key doesn't work as it should

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

my windows key doesn't work as it should [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

my windows key doesn't work as it should

1. my windows key doesn't work as it should - Similar Threads - key doesn't should

2. My Windows product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows product key doesn't work: I had to factory reset my computer due to technical issues and now when I try to enter the product key to activate Windows it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-product-key-doesnt-work/4a3273cb-2212-481a-b9bd-7e09db46f86b
  3. My Windows product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows product key doesn't work: I had to factory reset my computer due to technical issues and now when I try to enter the product key to activate Windows it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-product-key-doesnt-work/4a3273cb-2212-481a-b9bd-7e09db46f86b
  4. My Windows product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key doesn't work: So ever since the new update that I got a few days ago my windows key doesn't work whenever I play a game, but for some reason holding the windows key button down while pressing the FN key opens it.Is there a way to remove the win + fn key thing? It's really annoying since I...
  6. Windows Key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Key doesn't work: So ever since the new update that I got a few days ago my windows key doesn't work whenever I play a game, but for some reason holding the windows key button down while pressing the FN key opens it.Is there a way to remove the win + fn key thing? It's really annoying since I...
  7. Windows Key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. What should i do when my taskbar doesn't work and the windows key doesn't work when i press it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do when my taskbar doesn't work and the windows key doesn't work when i press it?: I just terminate all threats on my pc with an antivirus and restart it,after i restart it the taskbar wont work,i've tried to restart the explorer.exe it still doesnt work what should i do next? even my window key doesn't work when i press it,if i press it my pc will refresh...
  9. Windows Key Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key Doesn't Work: Why doesn’t my winkey work+w10 [Original Title: windows key] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/9aa5a917-ba0f-4e4a-ae5a-817881928a1a
  10. my keys dont work the way should

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keys dont work the way should: my @ key & several others don't work as they should https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-dont-work-the-way-should/678cdda9-51f8-48a9-b3c6-25c57179e9cb