Windows 10: My windows key dosen't work and I think it's a kernel level trojan

Discus and support My windows key dosen't work and I think it's a kernel level trojan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had the issue for a year now where randomly out of nowhere the ctrl+alt+del menu would pop up and try to log me out of my user. I'm 100% sure it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amjad_TS, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Amjad_TS Win User

My windows key dosen't work and I think it's a kernel level trojan

I've had the issue for a year now where randomly out of nowhere the ctrl+alt+del menu would pop up and try to log me out of my user. I'm 100% sure it's a trojan as I've tried everything that has to do with the keyboard and it's drivers.I've also reinstalled my operating system on a new SSD and it's still there, which is why I think it's a motherboard level malware.I would like help with getting rid of this.

:)

Amjad_TS, Aug 16, 2022
  2. alexbar1 Win User

My video card dosen t working

I need help with my laptop i have a ryzen 5 2500u with vega 8 and windows 10,have the latest updates,i downloaded the driver from amd but it dosen t work please help me

alexbar1, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Ethernet dosen,t have a valid ip configuration

It says the same thing at my end when my Ethernet is working perfectly as shown below:

My windows key dosen't work and I think it's a kernel level trojan [​IMG]

Matthew Wai, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Bruno_Gui Win User

Why Zune dosen´t support my lumia 920?

Why Zune dosen´t support any lumia with WP8? Windows Phone PC application is so disappointing comparing to Zune application. I had an Lumia 710 and i used a lot zune application...

Bruno_Gui, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. My windows key dosen't work and I think it's a kernel level trojan - Similar Threads - key dosen't kernel

2. My windows key dosen't work and I think it's a kernel level trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows key dosen't work and I think it's a kernel level trojan: I've had the issue for a year now where randomly out of nowhere the ctrl+alt+del menu would pop up and try to log me out of my user. I'm 100% sure it's a trojan as I've tried everything that has to do with the keyboard and it's drivers.I've also reinstalled my operating...
  3. My windows key dosen't work and I think it's a kernel level trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows key dosen't work and I think it's a kernel level trojan: I've had the issue for a year now where randomly out of nowhere the ctrl+alt+del menu would pop up and try to log me out of my user. I'm 100% sure it's a trojan as I've tried everything that has to do with the keyboard and it's drivers.I've also reinstalled my operating...
  4. keyboard dosen't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard dosen't work: hi, I have windows 10, and some of the keys on my keyboard doesn't work, I know that it isn't hardware because when I press the affected keys they make a beeping sound, and no I checked that sticky and toggles keys are off, I tried uninstalling my keyboard drivers and...
  5. keyboard dosen't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard dosen't work: hi, I have windows 10, and some of the keys on my keyboard doesn't work, I know that it isn't hardware because when I press the affected keys they make a beeping sound, and no I checked that sticky and toggles keys are off, I tried uninstalling my keyboard drivers and...
  6. keyboard dosen't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. sandbox dosen't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sandbox dosen't work.: [ATTACH] after running sandbox the above box shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-dosent-work/0989f7de-48df-42b1-877e-5ae8a800e07b
  8. sandbox dosen't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sandbox dosen't work.: [ATTACH] after running sandbox the above box shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-dosent-work/0989f7de-48df-42b1-877e-5ae8a800e07b"
  9. Windows update dosen't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update dosen't work: I have tried to find on google an answer to this error (0x80070006) on windows update. But nothing is working for me [img] . I have tried following Windows 10 update troubleshooter all ok. net stop wuauserv net stop bits Then I deleted the files in...
  10. Windows 10 dosen't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 dosen't work: I downloaded 10 some days ago(the update went smoth. But after i log in the first time all i see is a black screen and my mouse. So i thought iy maybe wan't done downloading. I let it stand still for some hours, But nothing. I try to restart it, But nothing happends. Any...