Windows 10: My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?

Discus and support My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I went and googled my problem and found several "solutions" but none appeared to fix my PC. i have restarted windows explorer to no solution i have ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brycrivey, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Brycrivey Win User

My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?

I went and googled my problem and found several "solutions" but none appeared to fix my PC. i have restarted windows explorer to no solution i have ran the command prompt admin with the "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" I have restarted my PC, I have completely removed power i have tried the "SFC /scannow" which found and repaired corrupt files but did not solve my issue. I tried ending the windows explorer task and then restarting it as an administrator with task manager but nothing appears to fix the issue.what i recieved from the scans are as followed"PS C:\Windows\system32&g

:)

Brycrivey, Feb 23, 2023
Thema:

My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?

1. My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this? - Similar Threads - key keyboard bottom

2. How do I fix my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my keyboard?: My laptop keyboard is messed up for some reason. I can't type anything and if I press certain keys it acts as a shortcut. For example, when Im trying to type and I press "f" it opens up settings for Google chrome. And when I type the spacebar it just puts in "-0". I've tried...
  3. How do i fix my monitor glitching at the bottom?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix my monitor glitching at the bottom?: It used to fix when I lowered the refresh rate from 165hz to 144z but now I have to lower it to 120hz for it to fix completely please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-monitor-glitching-at-the-bottom/bd6b1dd0-e4bb-43d0-a9b1-8183acafbb4c
  4. How do i fix my monitor glitching at the bottom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my monitor glitching at the bottom?: It used to fix when I lowered the refresh rate from 165hz to 144z but now I have to lower it to 120hz for it to fix completely please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-monitor-glitching-at-the-bottom/bd6b1dd0-e4bb-43d0-a9b1-8183acafbb4c
  5. How do i fix my monitor glitching at the bottom?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?: I went and googled my problem and found several "solutions" but none appeared to fix my PC. i have restarted windows explorer to no solution i have ran the command prompt admin with the "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" I have restarted my PC, I have completely...
  7. My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?

in Cortana
    My windows key on keyboard and at the bottom of my screen isnt working how do i fix this?: I went and googled my problem and found several "solutions" but none appeared to fix my PC. i have restarted windows explorer to no solution i have ran the command prompt admin with the "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" I have restarted my PC, I have completely...
  8. How do I fix my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my keyboard?: When I type anything on my laptop, the following things occur;- Caps randomly turns on and off- when I press caps repeatedly, a lower case followed by an upper case letter A appears aAaA... - when I press the letter A the cap turns on or off -If I press the downwards arrow /...
  9. My Laptop Keyboard Isnt Working

My Laptop Keyboard Isnt Working: So One Day My Friend Wanted Me To See His New Keyboard and see how it felt because he really liked it and the next day when i checked my Device Manager I Had Like 10 Different Keyboards so i was uninstalling the extra once and i think i uninstalled my laptop keyboard i anyone...
  10. my return button and tab isnt working. how do I fix this?

my return button and tab isnt working. how do I fix this?: When I am typing a message or in word my enter button and tab are not working. How do I fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-return-button-and-tab-isnt-working-how-do-i-fix/37f005bc-b7b4-4b8e-9a2a-d219f642d307