Windows 10: My windows key, start button, search bar, and cortana, and some functions such as searching...

Discus and support My windows key, start button, search bar, and cortana, and some functions such as searching... in Cortana to solve the problem; Help, i recently switched over from windows 7 to windows 10, my laptop is a toshiba laptop, and my windows key, start button, search bar, and cortana,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by CarlHT., Sep 29, 2021.

1. CarlHT. Win User

My windows key, start button, search bar, and cortana, and some functions such as searching...

Help, i recently switched over from windows 7 to windows 10, my laptop is a toshiba laptop, and my windows key, start button, search bar, and cortana, and some functions such as searching in downloads isnt working. please help.

:)

CarlHT., Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

My windows key, start button, search bar, and cortana, and some functions such as searching...

1. My windows key, start button, search bar, and cortana, and some functions such as searching... - Similar Threads - key start button

2. The windows key, start button, search bar etc. are not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The windows key, start button, search bar etc. are not working.: When I click the windows button, or the search bar, or press the windows key nothing happens. Additionally, when I start up some of my programs then immediately crash.Upon turning on my computer, I get an error notification that...
  3. The windows key, start button, search bar etc. are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows key, start button, search bar etc. are not working.: When I click the windows button, or the search bar, or press the windows key nothing happens. Additionally, when I start up some of my programs then immediately crash.Upon turning on my computer, I get an error notification that...
  4. The windows key, start button, search bar etc. are not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search bar, start button, cortana, and some other basic windows features are not doing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar, start button, cortana, and some other basic windows features are not doing...: Hi,I recently tried to change permissions of all my folders to me so I could delete some useless apps like candy crush. I think I accidentally deleted some stuff in Windowsapps that was important to the search bar functionality. I don't remember deleting anything in...
  6. Search bar, start button, cortana, and some other basic windows features are not doing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar, start button, cortana, and some other basic windows features are not doing...: Hi,I recently tried to change permissions of all my folders to me so I could delete some useless apps like candy crush. I think I accidentally deleted some stuff in Windowsapps that was important to the search bar functionality. I don't remember deleting anything in...
  7. Search bar, start button, cortana, and some other basic windows features are not doing...

in Cortana
  8. start button and search bar not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    start button and search bar not working: dear sir respectfully i beg to say that after purchase of laptop i face many problem in window 10 i install program and after installation window not working properly. program running after installing and after restart program not work. 8 days working i want to solution...
  9. Start Button, Cortana and Search Bar not working

in Cortana
    Start Button, Cortana and Search Bar not working: For a few days, I have been unable to use the start button, Cortana, and search bar. Also, windows applications like groove music, photos, videos, etc, are not working. I tried different tricks but none of them seem to work. I tried SFC scan, dism, and some more things from...
  10. Search by Windows Start Button vs Cortana

in Cortana
    Search by Windows Start Button vs Cortana: Hi, what is the difference in doing search by Cortana and by simply clicking the Start Button (the windows logo)? I tried a few things and it seemed that exact results were shown....