Windows 10: My windows laptop bluescreens frequently

Discus and support My windows laptop bluescreens frequently in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my windows laptop manufactured by acer frequently bluescreens with code INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE, not caused at boot. this means my laptop is unstable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rober283829, Feb 1, 2021.

1. My windows laptop bluescreens frequently

my windows laptop manufactured by acer frequently bluescreens with code INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE, not caused at boot. this means my laptop is unstable and i think windows xp is much better and more stable.

so any alternative of windows, if not then windows 7 or 8.1? a possible alternative of windows is linux such as ubuntu and linux mint

submitted by /u/rober283829
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rober283829, Feb 1, 2021
  2. 畅叶1 Win User

Frequent bluescreen

My laptop is experiencing frequent bluescreen for about a month, and it has several stop_code, like critical_process_died, kmode_exception_not_handled and other errors. And it can't collect error info, it always at 0 percent So i had to force shut down every
    time.

Here is my dmp file and msinfo link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

畅叶1, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

My windows laptop bluescreens frequently

n-ster, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

My windows laptop bluescreens frequently

1. My windows laptop bluescreens frequently - Similar Threads - laptop bluescreens frequently

2. Frequent Bluescreen / BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Bluescreen / BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal: Dear all,I have a lenovo legion 5 and frequently it has BSOD and most of the description is irql_not_less_or_equal.It has happened since 1-2 years ago when i used windows 11. I thought by downgrading it to Windows 10 it is the original windows when i bought the laptop but it...
  3. getting frequent bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting frequent bluescreen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nmYWi0F847C4bM0bBH4dzqH1HgVW1NzE?usp=sharingthis is the link for the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-frequent-bluescreen/7ecae7d6-052b-4d27-a2cb-90440f10c04c
  4. getting frequent bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting frequent bluescreen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nmYWi0F847C4bM0bBH4dzqH1HgVW1NzE?usp=sharingthis is the link for the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-frequent-bluescreen/7ecae7d6-052b-4d27-a2cb-90440f10c04c
  5. Bluescreen crashes frequent

Bluescreen crashes frequent: Hi , computer has started to blue screen alot and its getting more frequent i have tried fixing it myself frmo other questions but cant. I have the bluescreen view crash reports. If anyone can understand this and tell me how to fix this i need it. This computer is for my...
  6. Computer bluescreens frequently

Computer bluescreens frequently: I keep on getting BSOD's with the following errors: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I've tried troubleshooting the RAM modules with the built-in memory diagnostic tool, as I am unable to use mem-test I have no USB available, and it showed up as...
  7. Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens

Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens: Hi! My computer has been freezing and BSOD'ing a lot lately. It usually seems to happen when I have a video game + a stream open. When it blue screens it says WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I've checked and my Windows, BIOS, and drivers are all up to date. I ran a memory...
  8. Frequent Bluescreens, at wits end.

Frequent Bluescreens, at wits end.: Multiple Bluescreens, multiple times a day and cannot pin point issue, MEMORY_MANAGMENT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL are mainly the stop codes I am seeing. PC specs: WIN10 Pro i5-6500 NVIDIA GeFORCE 1060 16gig DDR4 RAM...
  9. Frequent Bluescreens

Frequent Bluescreens: So my computer has been blue-screening kind of frequently (always different error codes, and at random times). The problem is, I can't tell if it's an issue with the motherboard (hardware) or Windows itself (software). I know it's not the hard drive because I bought a new...
  10. Frequent bluescreen

Frequent bluescreen: My laptop is experiencing frequent bluescreen for about a month, and it has several stop_code, like critical_process_died, kmode_exception_not_handled and other errors. And it can't collect error info, it always at 0 percent So i had to force shut down every time. Here is my...