Windows 10: My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea...

Discus and support My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows account locks every night at 10pm since I bought and installed it. When I try to log in I see I need to ask a parent for more time, or I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Damilola Sally, Sep 17, 2023.

1. My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea...

My windows account locks every night at 10pm since I bought and installed it. When I try to log in I see I need to ask a parent for more time, or I "can" log in as a parent. When I try to ask for extra time, it says it's not possible and asks if im connected to the wifi, which I am. I also see this code: 80f81d93. When I try to log in as a parent, it says it's not possible and I should ask a parent to change my account type. I really do not know what to do so I hope someone can help.

:)

Damilola Sally, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Jacee Win User

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener ugc">

Jacee, Sep 17, 2023
  3. Jstn7477 Win User
    Laptop FN Lock?

On non-number pad laptops, Num Lock must be turned OFF. The boss probably turned on Num Lock while using the external keyboard.

Most 15.6" and above 16:9 laptops have number pads these days.

Jstn7477, Sep 17, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea...

CAPS LOCK sound warning not working

Hi, here are some ideas: see if one works for you. Keep a list of what you try. If no success, please post back listing what you've tried. Thanks.

Tutorial (from -- the Tutorials section):
    Turn On or Off Narrator Caps Lock Warnings while Typing in Windows 10

Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep.
    (last post)

My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea... 344639d1630246472t-caps-lock-sound-warning-not-working-1.jpg

This is likely to be one of those where, as I don't know what you've already tried, I'll have spent time suggesting what you have tried.

That's why I asked for a clear list of what you have tried.

Do you see this when you toggle caps lock?

My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea... 344641d1630247019t-caps-lock-sound-warning-not-working-1.png

dalchina, Sep 17, 2023
Thema:

My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea...

1. My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea... - Similar Threads - laptop locked childlock

2. My laptop is locked on administrator password but I've never put one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is locked on administrator password but I've never put one: Good morning.I've been recently struggling with a really confusing error that is blocking me off my own laptop. Turns out that whenever I power on my laptop, it directly shows up a screen that says "introduce administrator password or start up password" it's in Spanish so I...
  3. My laptop is locked on administrator password but I've never put one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is locked on administrator password but I've never put one: Good morning.I've been recently struggling with a really confusing error that is blocking me off my own laptop. Turns out that whenever I power on my laptop, it directly shows up a screen that says "introduce administrator password or start up password" it's in Spanish so I...
  4. My laptop is locked on administrator password but I've never put one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows laptop is locked with a childlock. I never put a lock on it so I have no idea...: My windows account locks every night at 10pm since I bought and installed it. When I try to log in I see I need to ask a parent for more time, or I "can" log in as a parent. When I try to ask for extra time, it says it's not possible and asks if im connected to the wifi,...
  6. Locked out of an account I never use

Locked out of an account I never use: Hi,I am trying to access an account with live.com that I had created 4 years ago. I tried entering the password too many times and I was locked out of this account. Now I never used this account and had created one only because Microsoft forced me to do this when I wanted to...
  7. Locked out of an account I never use

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of an account I never use: Hi,I am trying to access an account with live.com that I had created 4 years ago. I tried entering the password too many times and I was locked out of this account. Now I never used this account and had created one only because Microsoft forced me to do this when I wanted to...
  8. I accidentally locked my Laptop

I accidentally locked my Laptop: I accidentally locked my laptop through find device, when I use my PIN I can’t get into it, and when I use a system reset whilst keeping files it’s still locked, should I use a full system reset with deleting everything?...
  9. how do I disable the lock screen so I never have to sign in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do I disable the lock screen so I never have to sign in?: how do I disable the lock screen so I never have to sign in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-lock-screen-so-i-never-have/1d833188-9bde-4962-8ad4-449f5899eecb
  10. This is the second time this picture appeared as my windows lock screen and i have no idea...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is the second time this picture appeared as my windows lock screen and i have no idea...: [IMG] submitted by /u/omsaladzeno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga5xek/this_is_the_second_time_this_picture_appeared_as/