Windows 10: My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made...

Discus and support My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Initially I did not shutdown my laptop... After some time I opened my laptop....Then there is a message like attempting to recover installation and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KADIYALA JAYA LAKSHMI, Nov 24, 2019.

1. My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made...

Initially I did not shutdown my laptop... After some time I opened my laptop....Then there is a message like attempting to recover installation and undoing changes made to your computer and started restart loop. My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made... 8a72f089-6cbb-461a-8e07-5f401bddc861?upload=true.jpg

To overcome this problem, I tried hard shutdown for two times but there is no use.

My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made... 2f9e5714-ce22-4b09-a486-22821188565c?upload=true.jpg

Help me out to solve this problem

:)

KADIYALA JAYA LAKSHMI, Nov 24, 2019
  2. jjjjswan Win User

Windows 10 attempting to recover installation

Appreciate your assistance.

Have attempted your instructions however the windows logo does not appear at any stage in the loop. The loop goes:-

Option ROM

Dell logo

The pc makes a flickering noise

Attempting to recover

Restoring your previous version

The loop then continues.

I attempted the rebooting with the Dell logo with no effect.

Any more suggestions?

jjjjswan, Nov 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made...

Windows 10 attempting to recover installation

Hi,

The message "Attempting to recover installation" and "Restoring your previous version of windows" usually happens if the system encountered some corruption. This corruption usually occurs if a specific process of Windows got interrupted
    which causes the system to recover from its previous state.

We suggest booting your computer to Windows Recovery for us to perform a repair. Kindly follow the steps below to perform it:

• While the computer is booting up, turn off the computer when you see the
      Windows logo.
    • Turn it back On, wait for the Windows logo again then turn it Off. (Do it for at least three times.)
    • After the third time, Recovery screen should show up.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Troubleshoot then choose Advance options. (See sample picture below.)

My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made... 9046aa21-89af-4a5a-a12a-873282417cfb?upload=true.png
    • Under Advanced options, select Automatic Repair/Startup repair.
    • Startup Repair will begin diagnosing the problem, wait for the process to finish then, check if Windows will boot normally.

Let us know the outcome so we can provide further assistance if needed.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made...

1. My windows laptop struck " Attempting to recover installation " and " undoing changes made... - Similar Threads - laptop struck Attempting

2. How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?: I was using pc a message appeared to update the windows after the update when I restart my PC start displaying attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer. I have installation media of windows 10 and also done the primary steps to fix it but it...
  3. How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?: I was using pc a message appeared to update the windows after the update when I restart my PC start displaying attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer. I have installation media of windows 10 and also done the primary steps to fix it but it...
  4. How to fix Attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer'

My laptop is stuck on 'undoing changes made to your computer': I saw someone posted the same question. However, I've tried restarting my laptop thrice, even more now but it's still stuck at that state. Please assist me. What should I do now to turn it back to normal?...
  6. Undoing changes made to computer

Undoing changes made to computer: The computer I'm using to work from home borrowed from work keeps wanting to install Windows Updates but then undoes the changes. lt goes through this loop... I don't have access to a physical copy of Windows, I don't have a flash drive with a copy on it, I basically just...
  7. quick flash of 'attempting to recover installation' then 'undoing changes made to your computer'

quick flash of 'attempting to recover installation' then 'undoing changes made to your computer': Advised to update the Windows 10 software and it has crashed the computer. Reviewed previous recommendations and managed to get to the Bios settings, ran the tests which confirmed all ok with machine, opted to restore factory settings but same issue. When switching on the...
  8. Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option

Struck on undoing changes made to your computer on a black screen with no other option: During the installation of one of the Microsoft update i accidentally turn off my laptop... When i restarted it,it shows texts on a black screen like undoing the changes made to computer.....and I'm not able to do anything to recover it can anyone help me to get out of this...
  9. Undoing changes made

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing changes made: Windows 10 Updates again mesed up my PC. When rebooting it, it goes into loop and keeps showing a sign "Undoing changes made to your computer.." How do I even get PC rebooted and restart it now? How do I get rid of all these unwanted changes and how do I set up Windows...
  10. Undoing changes made loop

Undoing changes made loop: So yesterday my windows 10 updated on its own and when it's about 4%, I decided to close the laptop bcs I was at a cafe and it was late at night. I went to the toilet and left my laptop for a min, when I get back, the power light was off so I went home and sleep. Today when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. attempting to recover installation undoing changes

2. attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer

3. attempting to recover installation attempting to undo changes made to your computer

4. laptop stuck attempting to recover instalation and undoing changes made to computer,
  5. Attempting to ,
  6. attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer lenovo,
  7. lenovo laptop attempting to recover undoing changes to your computer,
  8. asus attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer ,
  9. attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer windows 10,
  10. windows 10 1507 attempting to recover installation undoing changes,
  11. attempting to recover installation undoing changes made your computer,
  12. windows attempting to recover installation undoing changes,
  13. attempting to recover undoing changes,
  14. windows 10 attempting to recover installation undoing changes loop,
  15. attempting to recover installation undoing changes loop