Windows 10: my windows live gallery

Discus and support my windows live gallery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was away for awhile and had a lot of personal stuff stored on live gallery and now im back and need to retrieve it if possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeMillernow, May 24, 2019.

1. my windows live gallery

I was away for awhile and had a lot of personal stuff stored on live gallery and now im back and need to retrieve it if possible

:)

MikeMillernow, May 24, 2019

2. Windows Live Photo Gallery fails in Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in photo gallery app settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you able to delete individual picture from Photo gallery app?

I suggest you to check if you are able to delete the picture through steps below.

1. Open Windows Live Photo Gallery app.

2. Then select multiple pictures from the app and tap on Del
    Key from the keyboard. Check if the pictures are getting deleted from it.

I recommend you to try repairing Windows Photo Gallery app from the Control Panel and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Control Panel" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Uninstall a program.

4. After that right click on Windows Essentials 2012.

5. Then select Repair all Windows Essentials programs.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with deleting multiple picture from Windows Live Photo Gallery app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 24, 2019
  3. Windows Live Photo Gallery won't open

Hi John,

As per the description, you are experiencing issue with Windows live photo gallery won’t open on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

In order to understand the issue more clearly, I would request you to kindly provide me with the following information.

• Did you make any specific changes prior to this issue?

• Are you getting any error message? If yes, what is the exact error message along with the error code on the system?
    I would suggest you to repair Windows Essentials and check if that helps. To do so, please refer to the steps given below.

1. Type Programs and Feature, in the search box.

2. Search for Windows Live Mail and click
    Uninstall a program

3. Right-click on Windows Live Essentials and select
    Uninstall/Change.

4. Click Repair all Windows Live programs.

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Essentials and check if that helps.

How to remove and reinstall Windows Live Essentials

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/938275

For reference:

You may also refer to the article give below and check if that helps.

Fix problems with Windows Live Photo Gallery that is not working

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/mats/windows_photo_and_slideshow_diag?wa=wsignin1.0

The above steps in the links holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, May 24, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

my windows live gallery

Alternative to Windows Live Photo Gallery

Did you get your Windows (Live) Photo Gallery by installing Windows (Live) Essentials ?
    *** Microsoft has long since removed the word "Live" from the program.
    If yes, go to Programs and Features > scroll down to Windows Essentials > right click at it > click Uninstall/Change > click Repair.

See if Repair will fix the "crash" issue.

davidhk, May 24, 2019
Thema:

my windows live gallery

1. my windows live gallery - Similar Threads - live gallery

2. Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311: I have just installed this on a Windows 11 laptop and it works fine until the app is closed. When it's reopened, added folder locations have been lost, which results in the thumbnail and face recognition files being recreated which takes hours with 40k photos. If there isn't...
  3. Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311: I have just installed this on a Windows 11 laptop and it works fine until the app is closed. When it's reopened, added folder locations have been lost, which results in the thumbnail and face recognition files being recreated which takes hours with 40k photos. If there isn't...
  4. I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...

I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...: I have been using Windows Live Photo Gallery on my older computer that is using Windows 11. Why can't I get it to work on my new computer that has Windows 11??? I made a direct transfer of all programs, files and folders from the old computer to the new one. I realize some...
  5. I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...: I have been using Windows Live Photo Gallery on my older computer that is using Windows 11. Why can't I get it to work on my new computer that has Windows 11??? I made a direct transfer of all programs, files and folders from the old computer to the new one. I realize some...
  6. Windows LIVE PHOTOS GALLERY and recovering all of my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows LIVE PHOTOS GALLERY and recovering all of my photos: In 2016 I download all of my pictures that were on Photos live gallery onto a portable drive since then that computer has been destroyed and I discovered that when I open the file on the portable drive, the file is empty. I am realizing that those photos were on a cloud so to...
  7. Windows LIVE PHOTOS GALLERY and recovering all of my photos

Windows LIVE PHOTOS GALLERY and recovering all of my photos: In 2016 I download all of my pictures that were on Photos live gallery onto a portable drive since then that computer has been destroyed and I discovered that when I open the file on the portable drive, the file is empty. I am realizing that those photos were on a cloud so to...
  8. Why do I keep getting this error on trying to run Windows Live Photo Gallery on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting this error on trying to run Windows Live Photo Gallery on Windows 11: I still use Windows Live Photo Gallery even though it is no longer supported as it is very handy for doing quick changes to jpg images like cropping, saturation, contrast etc. I already have it running on my existing ASUS 12GB 750 i7 inder Win 11 but having soent 6 hours...
  9. Why do I keep getting this error on trying to run Windows Live Photo Gallery on Windows 11

Why do I keep getting this error on trying to run Windows Live Photo Gallery on Windows 11: I still use Windows Live Photo Gallery even though it is no longer supported as it is very handy for doing quick changes to jpg images like cropping, saturation, contrast etc. I already have it running on my existing ASUS 12GB 750 i7 inder Win 11 but having soent 6 hours...
  10. I Launched "MovieMaker.exe" from "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Live\Photo Gallery", but...

I Launched "MovieMaker.exe" from "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Live\Photo Gallery", but...: I launched "MovieMaker.exe" from "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Live\Photo Gallery", but there is no function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-launched-moviemakerexe-from-cprogram-files/65e62fd6-476e-4e30-8beb-9d0644e36db2