Windows 10: my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do????

Discus and support my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do???? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Komi Ila Tiassou, Mar 20, 2023.

1. my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do????

my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do????

:)

Komi Ila Tiassou, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Darksaber Win User

Microsoft releases Windows Live Messenger

Another big software release here: Windows Live Messenger, which has been in beta status, is now available as a release build. The latest version of Messenger brings a wealth of features to the table including free video calls using technology from Logitech International SA, Verizon Web Calling service which allows users to make PC to land line phone calls for a nominal fee, the ability to share folders between buddies, and integration with other Windows Live services including Windows Live Search and Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Messenger will also take full advantage of the Microsoft’s new LifeCam VX-6000 and LifeCam VX-3000

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Mar 20, 2023
  4. btarunr Win User

my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do????

Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do???? 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

1. my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do???? - Similar Threads - live messenger refuses

2. My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.: Problem: Whenever I plug in my Cyberpowerpc optical gaming mouse I always get an error "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it." I've disconnected all attachments such as the charging cable and my type cover.I've...
  3. My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.: Problem: Whenever I plug in my Cyberpowerpc optical gaming mouse I always get an error "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it." I've disconnected all attachments such as the charging cable and my type cover.I've...
  4. My Device refuses to recognize my mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do????: my windows live messenger refuses to recognize my microsoft account. What to do???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-live-messenger-refuses-to-recognize-my/193d93ca-ae37-45da-8831-9e854a05b985
  6. What do I do if Microsoft refuses to let me recover my hacked account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if Microsoft refuses to let me recover my hacked account?: I got hacked by a “rambler.ru” hacker. I’ve probably made about a dozen cases now on it but basically Microsoft tells me the only option I have left is to create a new account, and that no matter what I can never recover my account. Even though I have countless proof of...
  7. What do I do if Microsoft refuses to let me recover my hacked account?

What do I do if Microsoft refuses to let me recover my hacked account?: I got hacked by a “rambler.ru” hacker. I’ve probably made about a dozen cases now on it but basically Microsoft tells me the only option I have left is to create a new account, and that no matter what I can never recover my account. Even though I have countless proof of...
  8. My Microsoft account is not recognized !

My Microsoft account is not recognized !: Hello ! Please help me .. I tried to replace my Microsoft account , I completed all the steps . but when last 2/3 steps were remaining Microsoft asked me " For security purposes, please enter the Microsoft account for which you're replacing the security info." and i entered...
  9. My Microsoft account is not recognized !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account is not recognized !: Hello ! Please help me .. I tried to replace my Microsoft account , I completed all the steps . but when last 2/3 steps were remaining Microsoft asked me " For security purposes, please enter the Microsoft account for which you're replacing the security info." and i entered...
  10. Windows Live Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Messenger: I have not been able to sign into Windows Live Messenger in order to send e-mails. Also, why would e-mails from Windows 10 go to the out-box in Windows Live Mail instead of Windows 10??? BJM...