Windows 10: my windows login and Cortana profile pic are different

Discus and support my windows login and Cortana profile pic are different in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I just got a new Windows laptop and I've logged into with my Microsoft account. that has pulled my profile... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Swbenson, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Swbenson Win User

my windows login and Cortana profile pic are different

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I just got a new Windows laptop and I've logged into with my Microsoft account.

that has pulled my profile pic from my profile.

I changed the profile pic online and that seems to have synced fine with my start menu but when I go and use Cortana it still has the old profile pic.

I've tried logging out of Cortana and relogging back in

rebooting my laptop.

i just cant get to the bottom of why its not syncing

Can you help?

Cheers

:)

Swbenson, Mar 11, 2020

2. whatsapp profile pic

Hello kiran87,

thank you for posting in the Windows Phone forum!

To change your profile pic, tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen, tap settings, swipe right to profile, tap your current pic and you'll receive choices to take a photo, choose from album or delete picture.

About the volume question, you can't make the volume any higher than 30.

Regarding the last comment I suggest that you post a suggestion in the following forum:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Have a nice day!

Benedito D., Mar 11, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Cortana strange behaviours

Hello Gabriel,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify why Cortana is not working properly:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Did you try to login to a different user account to check if it is the same?

In the meantime, you can try these steps to isolate the issue:

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps listed in this

article

on how to troubleshoot Cortana issues

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Mar 11, 2020
  4. my windows login and Cortana profile pic are different

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

my windows login and Cortana profile pic are different

1. my windows login and Cortana profile pic are different - Similar Threads - login Cortana profile

2. Windows 11 shows my profile pic in settings but not in the start menu or login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shows my profile pic in settings but not in the start menu or login screen: I have recently set up a new Windows 11 device Dell OptiPlex and, as the title suggests, have been having some issues with my profile picture. It shows up in settings and OneDrive, but not on the Start Menu or on the login screen?Anyone know how to fix this,Thanks...
  3. Windows 11 shows my profile pic in settings but not in the start menu or login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 shows my profile pic in settings but not in the start menu or login screen: I have recently set up a new Windows 11 device Dell OptiPlex and, as the title suggests, have been having some issues with my profile picture. It shows up in settings and OneDrive, but not on the Start Menu or on the login screen?Anyone know how to fix this,Thanks...
  4. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  5. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  6. i cant change my profile pic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant change my profile pic: every time i try to change my pfp, my computer shows the message "Account picture error Setting the account picture failed. Please try again" ive tried over and over and ive reset my computer multiple times but nothing is working. its just showing the same message submitted...
  7. Profile Pic not updating!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Pic not updating!: My concern is that MS Account profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Communityanswers.microsoft.com but it does show in microsoft.com [ATTACH] Also Profile Pic is like ghost beside the actual photo [ATTACH] and last signing in MS Office 2019 apps does not show...
  8. Custom Profile Pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Profile Pics: I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled that feature for the meantime during the pandemic, but will that feature be reactivated in the near future?...
  9. Edge Profile Pic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Profile Pic: I just installed Microsoft Edge Beta and thus far am enjoying it. The issue albeit a small one is that I cannot get the profile picture in the right hand corner top to update. I have gone into settings, clicked change picture, changed the picture, save but yet the picture...
  10. setup Same account with different logins/profiles

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    setup Same account with different logins/profiles: I want to create different usernames or profiles for the same device without creating a new windows account for each. For example, I want one login for the device for my kid when it is used for school, but then another for when it is to be used for recreation/at home so all...