Windows 10: My windows needs activation

Discus and support My windows needs activation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I purchased a windows 10 on a USB stick. You need to log into you Microsoft account to continue. The thing is that the Microsoft account that I entered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jo6hn_m9ayer, Nov 26, 2020.

1. My windows needs activation

I purchased a windows 10 on a USB stick. You need to log into you Microsoft account to continue. The thing is that the Microsoft account that I entered on this PC is also on my laptop. I received the laptop from my uncle and I'm pretty sure it has a valid Windows version. When I went to the "Update & security" and then "Activation" section in settings it says my windows isn't active because I don't have a valid product key. I tried re-entering the product key but it still doesn't work. Maybe this happens because of the Microsoft account that's on both the PC and laptop. Can you give me any suggestions? Also, sometimes, when I turn on my PC it needs the USB stick to start up, which is pretty weird(the PC it's brand new). Any advice will help!

submitted by /u/Jo6hn_m9ayer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jo6hn_m9ayer, Nov 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My windows needs activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

My windows needs activation

1. My windows needs activation - Similar Threads - needs activation

2. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.: I downloaded OneDrive to try it out. However, I do not like how all the files have been pulled into a master OneDrive folder on my computer, and want everything returned to how I had it prior. Is there a "return all files to previous location" button, or do I have to do all...
  3. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.: I downloaded OneDrive to try it out. However, I do not like how all the files have been pulled into a master OneDrive folder on my computer, and want everything returned to how I had it prior. Is there a "return all files to previous location" button, or do I have to do all...
  4. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...: Ive recently bought a new hardware product for my PC, and, now my activation key doesn't work at all, when I try and troubleshoot it, it gives me some type of error code while saying "Connect to the internet and try again". My product id is supposedly valid , but my windows...
  6. Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...

Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...: Ive recently bought a new hardware product for my PC, and, now my activation key doesn't work at all, when I try and troubleshoot it, it gives me some type of error code while saying "Connect to the internet and try again". My product id is supposedly valid , but my windows...
  7. Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-my-pc-windows-10-enterprise-and-i/e1b29b47-c082-47b1-8a57-749f281f6fd3
  8. Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...

Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-my-pc-windows-10-enterprise-and-i/e1b29b47-c082-47b1-8a57-749f281f6fd3
  9. Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC: Saya sekarang masih menggunakan windows 8.1 dan saya tidak mengupgrade ke windows 10 dikarenakan PC tidak mendukung, saya ingin bisa aktivasi Windows bagaimana caranya?...