Windows 10: my windows needs to be activated for some reason

Discus and support my windows needs to be activated for some reason in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows needs to be reactivated for an unknown reason, i havent done anything hardware wise, it was after this last update that i keeps popping up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JonNelson7, Nov 11, 2020.

1. my windows needs to be activated for some reason

My windows needs to be reactivated for an unknown reason, i havent done anything hardware wise, it was after this last update that i keeps popping up in the bottom corner and i cant get into the activation menu, it just freezes and wont enter it

:)

JonNelson7, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Nov 11, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2020
  4. my windows needs to be activated for some reason

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

my windows needs to be activated for some reason

1. my windows needs to be activated for some reason - Similar Threads - needs activated reason

2. some icons on windows 11 are missing for some reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons on windows 11 are missing for some reason.: This image above is very descriptive. basically, a great ammount of icons have turned into this rectangle. not all of them tho, as you can see. most of the other bugged icons are not yellow like this, they're white instead. i assume it is yellow like this due to the yellow...
  3. my screen is twitching for some reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is twitching for some reason.: heres my System Model - Aspire A315-58, and my System Manufacturer - Acer.please send some help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-twitching-for-some-reason/914c3256-2a72-479e-80de-54cf6856d363
  4. my screen is twitching for some reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen is twitching for some reason.: heres my System Model - Aspire A315-58, and my System Manufacturer - Acer.please send some help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-twitching-for-some-reason/914c3256-2a72-479e-80de-54cf6856d363
  5. Unable to activate windows 11 for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 for some reason: Hi,I just built a PC and want to activate windows 11. When I initially set up the PC I used a previously created USB for Windows 10 without an activation key. I just received my Windows 11 activation key so I followed instructions to update my OS. After installation, the...
  6. Unable to activate windows 11 for some reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate windows 11 for some reason: Hi,I just built a PC and want to activate windows 11. When I initially set up the PC I used a previously created USB for Windows 10 without an activation key. I just received my Windows 11 activation key so I followed instructions to update my OS. After installation, the...
  7. For some reason my taskbar changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    For some reason my taskbar changed: So today I just woke up and got on my computer and for some reason my taskbar changed [ATTACH] Sorry for bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-my-taskbar-changed/3becf7f5-7e67-44d7-bafe-6c652eeedbd5
  8. Windows needs to reinstall for no reason.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows needs to reinstall for no reason.: I was cleaning my Computer.I delete a file named "Epic Games" that had nothing to do with Windows.I deleted it but did not empty the recycle bin.Then I restarted my PC.Computer freezed and wanted me to install Windows10 again.I tried typing in product key but it didn't work.I...
  9. I need help because I my connectivity is bad for some reason.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help because I my connectivity is bad for some reason.: I've been using my HP notebook for quite a while now and I've never had issues connecting with it upstairs, directly above the wifi router. But for some reason in the past 3 days, all of a sudden I have no internet connection in my room, where all my things are etc because...
  10. Sluggishness for some reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggishness for some reason: Hi There Windows 10 Pro 64bit, 14393.447 Realitively clean install still (system reset done when Avast beta I tested a little 12.4.2281 crashed my user account) Really Sluggish when Running Defender scan and also using Secondife Firestorm viewer, seems with an AMD FX 8310...