Windows 10: My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps

Discus and support My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i got this weird problem with windows 10 1st time was on bulid 1903 when the windows load after it takes long time i get no network says connected but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HazeMWageh, Jun 11, 2020.

1. My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps

i got this weird problem with windows 10
    1st time was on bulid 1903 when the windows load after it takes long time
    i get no network says connected but no internet cant open the network properties can enter network and wifi from settings and cant run any application
    and when open taskmanager it just froze not showing any updated details tab is just empty performance tab stuck at random values and never update and cant even close the taskmanager after opening it
    so i removed the windows and did clean install and then updated to build 2004 everything was fine foe couple days then it all happened again
    however when i'm on safeboot windows just fine nothing stuck every thing just working ?!
    so what should i do to get it fixed

My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps 038cd974-0af6-4984-a35c-9e8e69849f81?upload=true.png

My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps 3e07e14f-b063-432b-820f-32effb4bd4be?upload=true.png

My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps 0e126153-da10-44f1-b11f-05703f1f1997?upload=true.png

:)

HazeMWageh, Jun 11, 2020

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Jun 11, 2020
  3. JouBar Win User
    windows store & other apps missing and/or not working (properly)

I'll try to keep it short...
    after initial problems with both task bar and start menu I've followed the steps from this forum to get it working properly again. Thanx for that, it worked great!

1 day later the store and edge apps were missing from the task bar, I can now only access them through different tabs in the settings menu
    all other apps which come with the new Windows 10 OS are "gone".
    they appear as blank tiles in the app list and cannot be accessed.

My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps [​IMG]

I've tried to re-register both apps and store with help from this forum, so far no luck.
    it seems to keep hanging at the initializing or processing part...
    the start menu is now completely empty as well, due to the apps not being recognized.

I've even tried to restore Windows 10, that no luck there either, "no changes were made"

anyone got any ideas?
    can I go back to Win 7 and restart from there?

JouBar, Jun 11, 2020
  4. My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps

Email app on Windows 10 is not working properly

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the Mail app on Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar on the Taskbar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Also, Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: You may uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using
    Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store.

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.

• get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Mail app from the Windows store.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps

1. My windows not working properly no network, no taskmanager and no apps - Similar Threads - working properly network

2. Networking not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Networking not working properly: I have a Computer A which is a desktop and has Windows 11 version 22H2 and Computer B which is a laptop and also has Windows 11 version 22H2. I have set up file sharing and permissions on both computers and also some obscure Windows features as suggested by other internet...
  3. Networking not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Networking not working properly: I have a Computer A which is a desktop and has Windows 11 version 22H2 and Computer B which is a laptop and also has Windows 11 version 22H2. I have set up file sharing and permissions on both computers and also some obscure Windows features as suggested by other internet...
  4. network not working properly !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network not working properly !: My connection to wi-fi is not working correctly. After I start the laptop the wi-fi connection is fine but after several minutes wi-fi is gone whit no reason! Sometimes the wi-fi shows no available network and sometimes show all network but can't connect to any of them! So I...
  5. network not working properly !

network not working properly !: My connection to wi-fi is not working correctly. After I start the laptop the wi-fi connection is fine but after several minutes wi-fi is gone whit no reason! Sometimes the wi-fi shows no available network and sometimes show all network but can't connect to any of them! So I...
  6. My apps are working slow . Window 11 is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps are working slow . Window 11 is not working properly: Whenever I open my Laptop , it started to show there is a problem in starting your Window. Suddenly microphone stops working and volume option was not working. I buy this laptop 2 week ago. Window 11 is not working properly . All apps are working slow and hang sometimes....
  7. startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager: I CANT FIND STARTUP APPS ON WWINDOWS 11 TASKMANAGER WHEN I ADDED STARTUP FOLDDER IN PROGRAMS OF USERS AND PROGRAMDATAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-sshowing-in-taskmanager/54c4d052-4b1d-4cea-bbd6-14d5f3a84623
  8. Windows apps not working properly.

in Cortana
    Windows apps not working properly.: My windows search is not working every time I start up my PC. I had to run C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe for it to work. Microsoft Store also doesn't work along with Calculator app. What could be the problem?...
  9. My reader app is not working properly.

My reader app is not working properly.: [ATTACH] Please help me. I have tried to reset and repair it but nothing happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-reader-app-is-not-working-properly/04efa2ae-71f1-463f-906c-b180e6e26eda
  10. My 'Home' network won't work properly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My 'Home' network won't work properly.: And yes I know Microsoft dumped "Home Network" some time ago but my problem is really messy. The oldest laptop recognises the youngest laptop and the printer over the "Network" but won't actually print and doesn't recognise the middle aged computer; the middle and youngest...