Windows 10: My windows os is gone

Discus and support My windows os is gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to combine 2 hard drives and ended up deleting (i think) windows from my disk. I entered bois and tried to boot from both hard drives. Nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NathanKelley1, Sep 12, 2019.

1. My windows os is gone

I tried to combine 2 hard drives and ended up deleting (i think) windows from my disk. I entered bois and tried to boot from both hard drives. Nothing. I backed up my files to an external hard drive but i cant get to them without windows. I dont have a windows cd

:)

NathanKelley1, Sep 12, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 12, 2019
  3. little cat, Sep 12, 2019
  4. My windows os is gone

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

My windows os is gone

1. My windows os is gone - Similar Threads - gone

2. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...: So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-7-but-gone-wrong/5f8496e0-63bb-4f35-87ba-28028ab00d68
  3. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...: So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-7-but-gone-wrong/5f8496e0-63bb-4f35-87ba-28028ab00d68
  4. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  5. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  6. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds gone again: DTS update has stopped sound again why doe's your didital audio device not work and why is it impossible to change it back to my TV via my hdmi cable,, is it because you are trying to force everyone into using the new DTS sound app. my pc has no sound now since the last ****...
  7. sounds gone again

sounds gone again: DTS update has stopped sound again why doe's your didital audio device not work and why is it impossible to change it back to my TV via my hdmi cable,, is it because you are trying to force everyone into using the new DTS sound app. my pc has no sound now since the last ****...
  8. sounds gone again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone: So I have a Asus laptop TUF FA507RE before an update my WiFi icon was gone I couldn’t connect to the internet so I was like hmmmm maybe if I updated to the latest version it would fix then I updated and I got stuck in a boot loop which eventually finished but then I noticed...
  10. My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone

My ASUS TUF A15 updated but now my taskbar is completely gone: So I have a Asus laptop TUF FA507RE before an update my WiFi icon was gone I couldn’t connect to the internet so I was like hmmmm maybe if I updated to the latest version it would fix then I updated and I got stuck in a boot loop which eventually finished but then I noticed...