Windows 10: My windows os is gone

Discus and support My windows os is gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to combine 2 hard drives and ended up deleting (i think) windows from my disk. I entered bois and tried to boot from both hard drives. Nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NathanKelley1, Sep 12, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

1. My windows os is gone

I tried to combine 2 hard drives and ended up deleting (i think) windows from my disk. I entered bois and tried to boot from both hard drives. Nothing. I backed up my files to an external hard drive but i cant get to them without windows. I dont have a windows cd

:)

NathanKelley1, Sep 12, 2019 at 10:07 AM

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. My windows os is gone

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 12, 2019 at 10:15 AM
Thema:

My windows os is gone

1. My windows os is gone - Similar Threads - gone

2. Everything gone after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everything gone after windows update: After windows update, all my files and literally is gone from my laptop. May i know what to do to recover them? Recovery says that i dont have a backup available. Nothing in recycle bin. Tried to use admin acc but to no avail....
  3. sub folders & sub files from personal main folder turned to Shortcut with all contents gone...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sub folders & sub files from personal main folder turned to Shortcut with all contents gone...: Dear MS Expert, I've done a main folder moved (as per advice) over to OneDrive production past 2 days (Sep 11th) as backup prior to Windows 10 upgrade. I'm pretty sure all the sub folders & sub files does exist upon the move & this has been double triple etc checks the...
  4. Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?: A couple weeks ago, that Feature Update 1903 Automatically installed which took all day. Now the Battery Icon is missing on my Task Bar. About every 3 months or so, that Battery Icon will be dropping and I would need to reset my Power Strip to get it to charge back up. Now...
  5. Documents and photos are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Documents and photos are gone: I opened my computer and all my documents and photos are gone. I am not logged in as a temporary account user. I have searched for a Windows.old folder and don't see one. When I open the folders for pictures and documents it days this folder is empty. I have restarted the...
  6. Forced PC shutdown. Now my HDD is gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forced PC shutdown. Now my HDD is gone.: Hi, I tried installing a new language pack and it asked to restart PC. It went to "windows preparing, please do not turn off" screen and it was taking too long, so i shut it down. After booting again i found that my HDD is gone, all the desktop shotcuts are not working. It...
  7. colors are gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    colors are gone: I made the mistake of trying to use ease of access, and now everything is in grayscale Even my desktop wallpaper is gray. When I try to change colors, there are no red/blue/green choices, only gray. How can I get back to colors?...
  8. 64 bit gone to 86??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    64 bit gone to 86??: my laptop a sony Vaio for some reason unknown to me has switched from a 64 bit to an 86 bit op. system I need to download an app asap from the store and this is how I found out that my system changed how can I fix this ? I need to get the app on my laptop asap as I have no...
  9. WINDOWS HAS GONE IN ALL FUNCTIONS PRETTY MUCH AFTER 1903 UPGRADE!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS HAS GONE IN ALL FUNCTIONS PRETTY MUCH AFTER 1903 UPGRADE!!!!: I have a HP Pavilon desktop that came loaded with Win7. Never had issues until you forced Win10 on my a few years ago. This latest forced update, the 1903, has killed my computer!!! Thank-God I can still use Chrome and Firefox to access what I need to or I would be dead in...
  10. Hard Drive Gone Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard Drive Gone Missing: One of my secondary hard drives went missing this morning. Been using it for more than a year on this Desktop PC. Opened Disk Management expecting it just had to be reestablished, which has happened before, but it wasn't there. Rescan didn't help. Can you?...