Windows 10: My Windows password is not working.

Discus and support My Windows password is not working. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When trying to set up a new computer, I keep trying to log in to my Microsoft account to sync all of my files. When logging into my account, I can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dustin D___, Jun 20, 2022.

1. My Windows password is not working.

When trying to set up a new computer, I keep trying to log in to my Microsoft account to sync all of my files. When logging into my account, I can enter my Microsoft password easily, but it keeps telling me that my windows password is incorrect. Everything that I am seeing is telling me that my windows password and my Microsoft password are the same, but I keep receiving the message that I entered the incorrect windows password. What can I do to fix this?

:)

Dustin D___, Jun 20, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 20, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Windows password is not working.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

My Windows password is not working.

1. My Windows password is not working. - Similar Threads - password working

2. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.: My computer did an update and suddenly my password doesn't work to get into my Microsoft account. It is the same password for my computer, which I can get into using it, but as far as my Microsoft account goes, it asked me to sign in, and then said it is incorrect. I have...
  3. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.: My computer did an update and suddenly my password doesn't work to get into my Microsoft account. It is the same password for my computer, which I can get into using it, but as far as my Microsoft account goes, it asked me to sign in, and then said it is incorrect. I have...
  4. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  6. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  7. My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...: Mentioned above is my current predicament. I can't access my laptop because of the black screen, and when on advanced recovery when I try to recover my laptop, my passwords for my accounts do not work. When I click the I have forgotten my password, it only says to login on...
  8. My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...

My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...: Mentioned above is my current predicament. I can't access my laptop because of the black screen, and when on advanced recovery when I try to recover my laptop, my passwords for my accounts do not work. When I click the I have forgotten my password, it only says to login on...
  9. My laptop is giving a black screen before login, but my passwords don't work when I want to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 the correct password and PIN dont work

Windows 11 the correct password and PIN dont work: Hello,Last evening i tried loging into my laptop, typed in the password in a hurry and might have got it wrong. Of course, i was locked out. Windows told me to choose another sign in option or wait 2 hours. I waited even more, but it didnt work.Fast forward to today, i tried...