Windows 10: My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc

Discus and support My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows PC won't boot into windows I restarted it 3 times then it went to automatic repair then a black screen with my cursor but it doesn't show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davebobis, Aug 3, 2021.

1. davebobis Win User

My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc

My windows PC won't boot into windows I restarted it 3 times then it went to automatic repair then a black screen with my cursor but it doesn't show the "diagnosing your pc" text can you guys give me a solution ASAP PLEASE!

:)

davebobis, Aug 3, 2021
  2. subby Win User

Preparing automatic repair black screen afterwards stuck

Fixing this gaming PC for a friend. His computer gets stuck on the windows logo with the dotted spinning circle. In the past to fix this i've done a startup repair. But this time, the PC starts the Preparing Automatic Repair, then screen goes black, where normally it should be showing diagnosing your pc before loaded the Automatic Repair screen.

What should I attempt to try next?

subby, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Laptop booted up to black screen and cursor now stuck in diagnosing your pc

Yesterday my laptop was stuck on a preparing to open windows for maybe about 4 hours so i switched it off hoping that it was just an error then when i turned it on a few hours later it booted up normally but was then on a black screen with a cursor and when
    i went to do the automatic systems repair it was stuck on the diagnosing your pc screen and none of the keys will do anything its just continuously whirring

what do i do?

JenRosarii, Aug 3, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

1. My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc - Similar Threads - goes automatic repair

2. My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc: I deleted temporary files on my pc and restarted it then it got a blue screen "automatic repair loop" then after a while it turned into a black screen with only a big cursor and my windows PC won't boot into windows I restarted it 3 times then it went to automatic repair then...
  3. My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc: I deleted temporary files on my pc and restarted it then it got a blue screen "automatic repair loop" then after a while it turned into a black screen with only a big cursor and my windows PC won't boot into windows I restarted it 3 times then it went to automatic repair then...
  4. My windows PC goes into automatic repair then black screen with cursor but no diagnosing pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  6. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor: hii when i turn on my laptop it goes on infinite loading so i forcefully turned off 2 times to get automatic repair but after performing preparing automatic repair the screen goes black with moving cursor and it did even open task manger clt +alt+del even after doing 3 or 4...
  7. after preparing automatic repair screen goes black with cursor

8. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor after automatic repair: I've searched similar issues here but any solutions wouldnt work. My laptop Acer Aspire E15 starts up with just the acer logo without the spinning cirlces. After a few minutes, it'll say "preparing automatic repair" and it just stays like that for a few mins until it finishes...
  9. Black screen with cursor after automatic repair

Black screen with cursor after automatic repair: I've searched similar issues here but any solutions wouldnt work. My laptop Acer Aspire E15 starts up with just the acer logo without the spinning cirlces. After a few minutes, it'll say "preparing automatic repair" and it just stays like that for a few mins until it finishes...
  10. Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.: Hi, when turning on my laptop it begins with automatic repair and then diagnosing pc, after this the blue screen shows up saying "automatic repair couldn't repair your PC. press "advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or "shut down" to turn off your PC....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo preparing automatic repair black screen with cursor

2. windows 10 automatic repair show windows for one second and then go black screen with cursor