Windows 10: My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

Discus and support My Windows PC is suddenly not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer has been activated for over two years and then today when I booted it up the watermark in the corner telling me to activate windows had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndrewMcCoy2, Aug 5, 2019.

1. My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

My computer has been activated for over two years and then today when I booted it up the watermark in the corner telling me to activate windows had appeared. when I went to the settings, it said windows can't be activated on the device right now and gave me the error code 0xC004F025. When I tried to troubleshoot, all it said was "We weren't able to activate windows on this device."

:)

AndrewMcCoy2, Aug 5, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2019
  4. My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

1. My Windows PC is suddenly not activated - Similar Threads - suddenly activated

2. Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded to windows 10, Activate Windows errors all of a sudden after using it for almost...: I had a free upgrade to Windows 10 back when it was first made available and now after using it for almost a couple of years there is an activate windows error out of the blue, I made no hardware change as well. I tried the troubleshooter but the following error occurred. Any...
  3. Windows 10 is suddenly not activated. Error Code: 0x80070002

Windows 10 is suddenly not activated. Error Code: 0x80070002: Windows is not activated and in the activation settings it says "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... Error code: 0x80070002. The troubleshooter does not help, as it is saying "We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you're connected to the internet and try...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly says Activation Needed several days ago

Windows 10 suddenly says Activation Needed several days ago: The Windows Activation Troubleshooter says "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and try again. (0xc0020036) I have had the free upgrade to Windows 10 from years ago when it was first offered. I have never had any issues...
  5. Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.

Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.: I had a custom computer built commercially for me 1 1/2 years ago with Win 10 Pro installed. I have been using it steadily since with no problem. All of a sudden I am getting indication that my Win 10 is not activated. Tried to locate a Product Key through Admin wmic path,...
  6. My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything

My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything: My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated. The Activation page (Settings > Update & Security > Activation) doesn't work at all. Actually it doesn't show anything. It's just a white page. What should I do?...
  7. Sudden Windows 10 Activation Lost

Sudden Windows 10 Activation Lost: I have been using windows 10 since it got upgraded from windows 8.1 4 years or so ago and as of several days ago windows has suddenly started saying I needed to activate my windows version. I obviously don't still have the activation key since it is several years old. when...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated

Windows 10 Pro Key suddenly marked as invalid, Windows 10 key no longer activated: This problem is very frustrating to me because I don't see where the issue lies in. Some months ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro key off of some site. Because it was very cheap I contacted their support and asked if it was legit. Turned out it was because I could use the Pro...
  9. Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error

Sudden Win10 Pro Activation error: Having had a legitimate copy of Win10x64 Pro since release, over the past week I have been presented with an activation error (0xC004C003). Running the trouble shooter tells me that I I do not have a license for Pro however, looking at my MS account online it clearly states I...
  10. Activate Windows watermark suddenly appeared

Activate Windows watermark suddenly appeared: No changes have been made to the hardware, and I've had this laptop for nearly two years. This morning, a watermark appeared in the bottom right corner of my screen telling me to activate windows. On the activation page in settings it tells me I don't have a valid digital...