Windows 10: My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game

Discus and support My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game simcity. I already check the settings and it's everything as recommended. I don't know what to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FilipaBento, Mar 13, 2020.

1. My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game

My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game simcity. I already check the settings and it's everything as recommended. I don't know what to do.

:)

FilipaBento, Mar 13, 2020
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 13, 2020
  4. My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game

1. My windows pc screen is zoomed in after playing a game - Similar Threads - screen zoomed playing

2. Whole screen zooms in after i tabout in a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whole screen zooms in after i tabout in a game: So, whenever I play valorant and other games, sometimes when I tab out my whole screen zooms in. When i tab back into the game, I've found out that it sets your screen to a different resolution, and when you tab back out again, your tabs fill up the top right of your whole...
  3. Whole screen zooms in after i tabout in a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whole screen zooms in after i tabout in a game: So, whenever I play valorant and other games, sometimes when I tab out my whole screen zooms in. When i tab back into the game, I've found out that it sets your screen to a different resolution, and when you tab back out again, your tabs fill up the top right of your whole...
  4. pc restarts after playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts after playing games: Hello, My PC randomly disconnects my displays and restarts after launching the game for a few minutes. windows 10 is up to date, scanned my drives but haven't found any issues with my drives. If i can get an support i appreciate it...
  5. pc restarts after playing games

pc restarts after playing games: Hello, My PC randomly disconnects my displays and restarts after launching the game for a few minutes. windows 10 is up to date, scanned my drives but haven't found any issues with my drives. If i can get an support i appreciate it...
  6. pc restarts after playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC keeps blue screening when playing games

My PC keeps blue screening when playing games: Hello, My pc keeps blue screening on games that I play. Specs are:-AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor-Corsair vengeance pro 16.0 GB ddr4-Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3060-Samsung 980 1tb ssdthe pc works fine when not playing any games but when I do that's when the problem arrives. I...
  8. My PC keeps blue screening when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps blue screening when playing games: Hello, My pc keeps blue screening on games that I play. Specs are:-AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor-Corsair vengeance pro 16.0 GB ddr4-Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3060-Samsung 980 1tb ssdthe pc works fine when not playing any games but when I do that's when the problem arrives. I...
  9. My pc screen freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc screen freezing while playing games: Hello! My PC screen freezes while playing games League of Legends and CSGO, it wont even shutdown, I need to press restart button in order for it to reboot. My Windows has done all the updates possible, but isn't activated yet, I have checked my drivers couple of times and...
  10. My windows screen is zoomed in after playing a video game

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows screen is zoomed in after playing a video game: After playing a videogame my laptop screen zoomed in a lot and I went to the settings and saw that the screen resolution is the recommended one so I don't know what's the problem. Please if someone knows how to solve this kindly tell me. Thanks...