Windows 10: My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help?

Discus and support My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 version 1909. And it shows this weird bug or glitch to some apps that i have installed? I have an example here, with the Unity Hub... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arsha Haryoko, Feb 2, 2020.

1. My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help?

I have Windows 10 version 1909. And it shows this weird bug or glitch to some apps that i have installed?

I have an example here, with the Unity Hub app.

My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help? 31c1742c-caf5-42e8-ab2b-c86253dcbb53?upload=true.png

It looks like it's duplicating all the buttons? i presume it's just a visual bug, but i'am not very sure of how to fix it. If anyone has ideas on how to fix this bug, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

:)

Arsha Haryoko, Feb 2, 2020

2. Runtime Error - Microsoft Visual C++ Library

Hi Thierry,

Based on the information you have provided above, it appears that the issue is specifically with the game itself or its components. For us to resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Clean boot.

A clean boot helps to verify if any third party application services or startup item is causing this issue. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, an update, or when you run a program in Windows. Please see
    this link for the steps.

Step 2: You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and check if it helps.

To uninstall the package:

• Open Programs and Features.
    • From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.

Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

Here's the link for the latest supported Visual C++ downloads

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2020
  4. My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help?

1. My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help? - Similar Threads - perform visual bug

2. Visual bug in windows photos app editing mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual bug in windows photos app editing mode: Hello!My windows photos app has a visual bug in the editing mode. Text in some buttons is missing. The buttons work fine, but I don't know what they are doing until I find it out by clicking on them. And in the editing mode with the pen, there is only a black screen and all...
  3. Visual bug in windows photos app editing mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual bug in windows photos app editing mode: Hello!My windows photos app has a visual bug in the editing mode. Text in some buttons is missing. The buttons work fine, but I don't know what they are doing until I find it out by clicking on them. And in the editing mode with the pen, there is only a black screen and all...
  4. White visual glitches in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White visual glitches in some apps: Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of the apps like crystalize and some just slowly morph in a weird random shape and moves around. Please help.I am using a Dell...
  5. White visual glitches in some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White visual glitches in some apps: Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of the apps like crystalize and some just slowly morph in a weird random shape and moves around. Please help.I am using a Dell...
  6. Visual bug while updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual bug while updating Windows: I couldn't successfully install optional update from Windows Update so I decided to try to install the update from Microsoft Update Catalog, it stopped after Stage 1. And now while updating Windows from Windows Update I have Stage 2 of 2 to 30% and then after restart Stage 1...
  7. Need some help with a possible bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with a possible bug: I recently reset my old pc which was working fine until i reset it. It always give me screen saying what kind of country im in and what keyboard, ect. I click next and it gives me a screen saying i cant get in and had to update the pc so i click next and it gives me a just a...
  8. Latest Windows 10 bug kills performance in some games

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 bug kills performance in some games: If you’re having problems, stutters, FPS drops and performance issues in certain games, you should consider disabling Game Mode. Windows 10’s Game Mode is a feature that prioritizes CPU and GPU resources to improve game performance. Unfortunately, this feature is also a...
  9. Windows visual bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows visual bug: Hello here is a bug that i depared and i dont know how to fix it, help me. #windowsbugs[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-visual-bug/4dcffd98-dd8d-4513-b6e5-7ef811876569
  10. Thick border bug in windows 10 (some apps)

in Windows 10 Support
    Thick border bug in windows 10 (some apps): Hi, i facing with something so ugly in my beautiful: Windows 10 Pro Build 10240 64 bit and that is thick border of some windows, i not sure it a bug or Incompatibility of some software in new windows 10! here is some examples (see screenshot) : [img] So, there is...