Windows 10: My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help?

Discus and support My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 version 1909. And it shows this weird bug or glitch to some apps that i have installed? I have an example here, with the Unity Hub... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arsha Haryoko, Feb 2, 2020.

1. My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help?

I have Windows 10 version 1909. And it shows this weird bug or glitch to some apps that i have installed?

I have an example here, with the Unity Hub app.

My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help? 31c1742c-caf5-42e8-ab2b-c86253dcbb53?upload=true.png

It looks like it's duplicating all the buttons? i presume it's just a visual bug, but i'am not very sure of how to fix it. If anyone has ideas on how to fix this bug, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

:)

Arsha Haryoko, Feb 2, 2020

2. Runtime Error - Microsoft Visual C++ Library

Hi Thierry,

Based on the information you have provided above, it appears that the issue is specifically with the game itself or its components. For us to resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Clean boot.

A clean boot helps to verify if any third party application services or startup item is causing this issue. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, an update, or when you run a program in Windows. Please see
    this link for the steps.

Step 2: You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and check if it helps.

To uninstall the package:

• Open Programs and Features.
    • From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.

Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

Here's the link for the latest supported Visual C++ downloads

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2020
  4. My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help?

1. My windows perform this visual bug to some apps. Any help? - Similar Threads - perform visual bug

2. bizarre visual bug in applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bizarre visual bug in applications: Hi, my computer was working fine after the windows problem solver applied some random setting to try and fix my audio and it made my applications have these weird patterns all over can someone help me?[IMG]...
  3. Screen twiching visual bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen twiching visual bug: Hello, Since the new update, I have been experiencing a visual bug. When i change my keyboard with alt + shift shortcut, I can see a bar with the 2 keyboard settings int the middle of my screen on the right side. Its really annoying. Reinstalling graphics drivers didn't work....
  4. Strange visual bugs/glitches

Strange visual bugs/glitches: I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and Game Loop. It's a...
  5. Windows visual bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows visual bug: Hello here is a bug that i depared and i dont know how to fix it, help me. #windowsbugs[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-visual-bug/4dcffd98-dd8d-4513-b6e5-7ef811876569
  6. Severe performance reduction on any unfocused app

Severe performance reduction on any unfocused app: Hello, i couldn't find any solution so far, hope this works: Any time i'm using an app, any other app gets reduced performance. For example if i'm playing a game and watching a movie the movie will have very bad performance, choppy playback and unresponsive UI. If i focus...
  7. Some problems with Visual C ++

Some problems with Visual C ++: I have some problems with Visual C++ like images. I can not install some Visual C ++, can somebody help me? thank you. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/some-problems-with-visual-c/3aa83251-fb70-4591-9352-30b2ebf37679
  8. Some Windows Apps keep crashing - Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows Apps keep crashing - Help?: Greetings! As of yesterday I'm experiencing an issue with some Windows 10 Apps crashing after like 1-2 seconds or upon interacting with them. Most notably affected by this are: Microsoft Mail App - Crashes after 1-2sec when I open/view a Mail Microsoft Reader App -...
  9. Performance help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance help: Hello guys. I have questions. Im looking for a full-performance settings for my PC. I'll use for game development (w/ VS and MonoGame) and Gaming. So after a clean install... Specs: Win 10 x64, GPU 750M i7 • Should I remove built-in features in windows 10?...
  10. Thick border bug in windows 10 (some apps)

in Windows 10 Support
    Thick border bug in windows 10 (some apps): Hi, i facing with something so ugly in my beautiful: Windows 10 Pro Build 10240 64 bit and that is thick border of some windows, i not sure it a bug or Incompatibility of some software in new windows 10! here is some examples (see screenshot) : [img] So, there is...