Windows 10: My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do?

Discus and support My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I thought this was some kind of bug and ive been doing everything to get the message to go away. Finally I decided to actually look at the expiration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CzarTyr, Jan 16, 2020.

1. My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do?

I thought this was some kind of bug and ive been doing everything to get the message to go away. Finally I decided to actually look at the expiration date and its coming.

I had no idea this was a thing? what do I do, how to I fix this or upgrade/ sidegrade???

submitted by /u/CzarTyr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CzarTyr, Jan 16, 2020
  2. cverbiest Win User

Will the free Windows 10 upgrade install a professional edition

I currently have Windows 7 professional.

Will the free Windows 10 upgrade install a professional edition or will it be downgraded to a free Home edition ?

Is there a list of deprecated or removed features ?

cverbiest, Jan 16, 2020
  3. easmurthy Win User
    Windows XP professional

I am having problems with my PC. The system started rebooting while I was trying to login yesterday. Since then, the system boots up till the Windows XP logo is displayed and starts rebooting. When I tried to go to "Safe Mode" the process stops at "Partition c:\Windows\ststen32\Drivers\Mup.Sys" and starts rebooting. This loop goes on.

Can any one suggest how to repair/reinstall the XP professional edition.

easmurthy, Jan 16, 2020
  4. WindowsOS Win User

My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do?

Will the free Windows 10 upgrade install a professional edition

If you have the Windows 7 Professional you will get the Windows 10 Pro version. If you had the Windows 7 Home Premium you would get the Windows 10 Home version.

WindowsOS, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do?

1. My windows professional Edition is about to expire. what do I do? - Similar Threads - professional Edition expire

2. What do I do about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do about this?: Every time I boot up my laptop, I get a Windows Script popup that says "Can not find script file "C:\Users\mason\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows NT\appmgr.js"" What do I do about this? I Updated everything I could and this popup still appears. I Don't Know what to do about...
  3. What do I do about this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do about this?: Every time I boot up my laptop, I get a Windows Script popup that says "Can not find script file "C:\Users\mason\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows NT\appmgr.js"" What do I do about this? I Updated everything I could and this popup still appears. I Don't Know what to do about...
  4. What do I do about this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What do I do about my zip code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do about my zip code?: When I was entering a payment method so I could use my gift card, It says that there's an issue with my zip code. It specifically says, "Check the Zip or Postal code in your address. There appears to be an error in it." What do I do? I checked regions and things of the sorts...
  6. What do I do about my zip code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do about my zip code?: When I was entering a payment method so I could use my gift card, It says that there's an issue with my zip code. It specifically says, "Check the Zip or Postal code in your address. There appears to be an error in it." What do I do? I checked regions and things of the sorts...
  7. Have a Windows 10 Education that is expiring. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have a Windows 10 Education that is expiring. What do I do?: So I bought a laptop for college 5 years ago that came with Windows 10. A couple years later, I started getting pop ups to say to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. I knew my uni also gave free Windows 10 licenses so I took my laptop to IT and they installed it for me. I didn't...
  8. what do i do about this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what do i do about this?: I am fresh out of a domestic violence situation that I ran with my kids from. I get this email and my ex was brilliant with computers, I am not. What they are accusing of me is not true but I wouldn't be surprised if he has hacked my account because he hs done it twice...
  9. Windows Defender what do I do about you

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender what do I do about you: Got a problem with Windows Defender he has issue with Miracast and uninstalls it. As soon as we're cast gone wife is gone and I'm left with a half installed driver getting a USB driver extension you think would be the solution but it is not if we were playing football this...
  10. What do I do about this message?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I do about this message?: I've gotten this notification twice and I don't know what to do. I've scanned my laptop under "Virus and protection" but it found nothing. There's nothing under "Threat History".[ATTACH] This is the image that appeared. The first time it had the google chrome image instead of...