Windows 10: My Windows Ram Usage After Start Up Is Over 60% Usage

Discus and support My Windows Ram Usage After Start Up Is Over 60% Usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Near a week after power on my laptop and windows startup I See Ram usage is Over 60% and My Ram is 8GBI Try some ways to resolve:update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alireza.sejdei, Jun 24, 2021.

1. My Windows Ram Usage After Start Up Is Over 60% Usage

Hello Near a week after power on my laptop and windows startup I See Ram usage is Over 60% and My Ram is 8GBI Try some ways to resolve:update driversdisable unnecessary serviceschange windows defender scan scheduleoptimize drivebut know the system ram usage over 60%

:)

alireza.sejdei, Jun 24, 2021

2. Unknown Constant RAM Usage

Hi,

To explore more on RAM usage by processes and see in-depth I advise you to open the Resource monitor, please follow the below steps.

Step 1 :

Open Task Manager

Step 2:

Click on Performance

Step 3:

At the bottom click on Open Resource Monitor

Step 4:

Under Resource Monitor windows click on Memory

Step 5:

Click on Working Set to list the top process utilizing the more RAM and then evaluate RAM usage.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jun 24, 2021
  3. cpu 100% and ram 50-60% usage when using the pc

Hi Experts,

I need your suggestions for the issue i am facing.

recently upgraded to window 10 1093.

since then i am having issues with my pc.

When i open the chrome to browse the cpu usage showing 100% and ram to 50-60%.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Rithvik Rai

rithvikrai, Jun 24, 2021
  4. BossDweeb Win User

My Windows Ram Usage After Start Up Is Over 60% Usage

High idle ram usage 8gb using 60%

"ram usage at idle is 60%"

- Not a fix for your unknown RAM use (Greg's suggestions should help with that), and this only adds up to a bit under 1GB use but...

A system is not at idle with around eight Chrome browser Windows and tabs open.

Discord, and two active searches. Not to mention a system hogging 'Anti-malware' program.

Desktop Window Manager is using more than usual as well.

- It looks like you have a bit of DELL bloatware running too.

- What is the RAM use straight after re-booting Windows ?

BossDweeb, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

My Windows Ram Usage After Start Up Is Over 60% Usage

1. My Windows Ram Usage After Start Up Is Over 60% Usage - Similar Threads - Ram Usage Start

2. Programs Start Crashing at 60-70% RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Start Crashing at 60-70% RAM Usage: So I recently set up a PC purely intended for remote user usage. I have about 60 users on there. The machine is the following setup:Windows 10 Proi9-12900K128GB RAM500GB SSD No Graphics Card.Whenever the ram usage reaches about 75-85GB, Chromes start crashing, logins are...
  3. Programs Start Crashing at 60-70% RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Start Crashing at 60-70% RAM Usage: So I recently set up a PC purely intended for remote user usage. I have about 60 users on there. The machine is the following setup:Windows 10 Proi9-12900K128GB RAM500GB SSD No Graphics Card.Whenever the ram usage reaches about 75-85GB, Chromes start crashing, logins are...
  4. Programs Start Crashing at 60-70% RAM Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 8 gb ram laptop idle 60% ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8 gb ram laptop idle 60% ram usage: Subject: Complaint Regarding Excessive RAM Usage on Idle Laptop I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue I have been facing with my Samsung book 2 . The problem pertains to the excessive RAM usage that I have observed even...
  6. 8 gb ram laptop idle 60% ram usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    8 gb ram laptop idle 60% ram usage: Subject: Complaint Regarding Excessive RAM Usage on Idle Laptop I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue I have been facing with my Samsung book 2 . The problem pertains to the excessive RAM usage that I have observed even...
  7. 30% cpu usage % 60% ram usage on normal use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    30% cpu usage % 60% ram usage on normal use: using a dell xps 13 -2018 model with i5 and 8gb rab. whenever im using zoom, or jus browsing web, there is a general lag in the computer and its not due to a weak internet connection, the lag is with the graphics. in task manager, the cpu is regularly around 30% and the...
  8. Out of memory error at 60% RAM usage

Out of memory error at 60% RAM usage: RAM- 8x2GB 3200mhz OC to 3600mhz I've noticed once my RAM usage hits around the 60% mark, all my applications(Photoshop Illustrator Brave Browser) start to slow down significantly; some even shutting down. Even while writing this post (40% ram usage) the browser tab went...
  9. CPU usage not going over 60%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU usage not going over 60%: Hey there, I have an Asus Zenbook UX461 with an i7550u and Nvidia MX150, and I use it fairly heavily, with at least 50 chrome tabs open multiple windows haha at any one time, as well as a fairly resource-heavy music player and a few other things going on in the background....
  10. 60% ram usage????

60% ram usage????: Ok so long story short my PC (a hp z220 with i7 3770, 8gb ddr3, gtx1050 ti) started out of nowhere to always have 40-60% ram usage! and it doesn't show up what's eating 40-60% it just says it but not whats eating it!! I tried a lot of stuff including changing drivers for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it normal to have 60% ram usage

2. 60% ram usage without doing anything