Windows 10: My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me

Discus and support My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My windows recently got updated and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by G K A Sri Vinay, Jun 2, 2021.

1. My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me

My windows recently got updated and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me.

:)

G K A Sri Vinay, Jun 2, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 2, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 2, 2021
  4. slozomby Win User

My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me

1. My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me - Similar Threads - recently got update

2. Can you please help me with my audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please help me with my audio?: The audio services of my windows 10 laptop won't work even headphones or when i connected it on Bluetooth. I tried everything I've read on google/ or even on YT vids but it won't work....
  3. Can you please help me with my audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you please help me with my audio?: The audio services of my windows 10 laptop won't work even headphones or when i connected it on Bluetooth. I tried everything I've read on google/ or even on YT vids but it won't work....
  4. Can you please help me with my audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hi can you please help me with activating my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi can you please help me with activating my windows: Hi can you please help me with activating my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-please-help-me-with-activating-my/b70bbe4d-a068-48b1-a9cf-fe9f3a532b97
  6. Hi can you please help me with activating my windows

Hi can you please help me with activating my windows: Hi can you please help me with activating my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-please-help-me-with-activating-my/b70bbe4d-a068-48b1-a9cf-fe9f3a532b97
  7. Can you help me please with my Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can you help me please with my Windows 10?: Hello MicrosoftI need help with my Windows 10, i once started a Windows update while i started a game Apex Legends and when the update was finished i got stuck in the Startup repair loop and i have tried everything the Youtube videos showed me and i still can‘t get out of it....
  8. can you help me activating my windows, if you please!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can you help me activating my windows, if you please!: Dear sir/madam, A very good dat to you, I truly wish my message finds you well.In fact, I'd like you to help me activating this windows since I was given this laptop from the first user and I've no idea about what made it unable to be activated Regards,Mohammed Fathalalim....
  9. can you help me activating my windows, if you please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me activating my windows, if you please!: Dear sir/madam, A very good dat to you, I truly wish my message finds you well.In fact, I'd like you to help me activating this windows since I was given this laptop from the first user and I've no idea about what made it unable to be activated Regards,Mohammed Fathalalim....
  10. can you help me activating my windows, if you please!