Windows 10: My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me

Discus and support My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My windows recently got updated and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by G K A Sri Vinay, Jun 2, 2021.

1. My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me

My windows recently got updated and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me.

:)

G K A Sri Vinay, Jun 2, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 2, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 2, 2021
  4. slozomby Win User

My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me

1. My windows recently got update and now my activation is gone. Can you please help me - Similar Threads - recently got update

2. Can you help me please?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you help me please?: Cúncep Pastor Dl. 19/7/2021 14:23 I cannot send images from my mobile to my E-mail address because it says "Undeliverable": Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: Cúncep Pastor @hotmail.com Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider...
  3. can someone help me :( my windows security is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me :( my windows security is gone: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dankindo_nutz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mht7yb/can_someone_help_me_my_windows_security_is_gone/
  4. can you please help me with my ethernet problem

can you please help me with my ethernet problem: guys, I have a strong ethernet but I can't use it to the maximum because my pc won't pick up the connection. the cable work and it's connected to the pc and I can see that on my router (it lights up an icon when it's connected with cable so it works). I think the problem is...
  5. Please help me change my brightness! My eyes thank you for your help!!

Please help me change my brightness! My eyes thank you for your help!!: Hi everyone, I just bought an hp pavillion tp01 desktop with an hp 24" monitor. I have tried everything and can't change my brightness, its locked at full power and the keyboard shortcut shows the level bar and that I'm "changing" it but it doesn't actually do anything. Not...
  6. Got BSODs , please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got BSODs , please help me: Hello all, I got these following BSODs for a few times : INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT . Here are the links of the minidumps : 061620-10250-01 061820-13375-01 After I got the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD , I ran DISM and scf/scannow and got this :...
  7. My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key...: Such a bad service from the Microsoft agents First time when I contacted the agent, they gave me steps then still my windows were not activated then I tried to call agent told me that that he will transfer the call which was wrong he didn't you may have recording of those...
  8. my Activate Windows does not work can you help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my Activate Windows does not work can you help: My activate windows is showing on computer and I cant get it to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activate-windows-does-not-work-can-you-help/33b739c9-0abd-4e8c-bdd0-1bc843385af4"
  9. Can you help me restore my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you help me restore my Desktop?: Hi everyone! I have done something stupid with my Desktop folder and I’m wondering if you can help me put it to right. My desktop folder was located on a drive called E:\, in a subfolder called “users” etc. The usual deal. Stupidly, I moved it out of this subfolder and...
  10. Can you help me now??? No user account now

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can you help me now??? No user account now: I had only Microsoft Administrative Account. Had deleted Local Account for some reason some time back. Instead of creating Local Administrative Account I edited my Microsoft Administrative Account. So I went back into command run, netplswiz and edited user name, password. Now...