Windows 10: My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files...

Discus and support My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear sir/madam,My laptop had low power and closed itself I plugged in the power and turned on the power of my laptop again, but I got a message as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PedroLucio da Costa Palos, Jun 26, 2022.

1. My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files...

Dear sir/madam,My laptop had low power and closed itself I plugged in the power and turned on the power of my laptop again, but I got a message as windows is preparing, after a while I got in a some strange windows environment, even the wallpaper it's blue now all my documents are gone, Lot of functionality doesn't seem to wotk like microsoft store doesn't work, does nothing. Everytime I close or restart the laptop I get message preparing windows and everything is reset again. Speakers also almost at max. How can I get windows to work properly again and get my files back?Kind regards

:)

PedroLucio da Costa Palos, Jun 26, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2022
  4. My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files...

1. My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files... - Similar Threads - resets itself every

2. My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...: My system: gtx 750ti Cpu intel core i5 10400f 2.9ghzRam 16gbHard disk 500 gbSsd 256 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-resetted-itself-and-i-lost-my-all-files-a/49248704-6a02-4709-a693-abed52d5fd9a
  3. My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...: My system: gtx 750ti Cpu intel core i5 10400f 2.9ghzRam 16gbHard disk 500 gbSsd 256 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-resetted-itself-and-i-lost-my-all-files-a/49248704-6a02-4709-a693-abed52d5fd9a
  4. My pc resetted itself and I lost my all files a week ago and after reseting itself started...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files...

My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files...: Dear sir/madam,My laptop had low power and closed itself I plugged in the power and turned on the power of my laptop again, but I got a message as windows is preparing, after a while I got in a some strange windows environment, even the wallpaper it's blue now all my...
  6. My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows resets itself after every restart to some strange windows environment, all files...: Dear sir/madam,My laptop had low power and closed itself I plugged in the power and turned on the power of my laptop again, but I got a message as windows is preparing, after a while I got in a some strange windows environment, even the wallpaper it's blue now all my...
  7. Windows reset itself, but everything was restored after a restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows reset itself, but everything was restored after a restart: I have a laptop with a 10th Gen Intel Core processor running Windows 10 version 21H1. There is only one account on it. When I logged into my laptop this morning, it was as if Windows had reset itself. Apps had reinstalled themselves (removing any personalization), and all my...
  8. Windows resets itself, but everything is restored after a restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows resets itself, but everything is restored after a restart: I have a laptop with a 10th Gen Intel Core processor running Windows 10 version 21H1. There is only one account on it. When I logged into my laptop this morning, it was as if Windows had reset itself. Apps had reinstalled themselves (removing any personalization), and all my...
  9. Every time I Restart my Computer, the desktop resets itself

Every time I Restart my Computer, the desktop resets itself: This is a problem that has been occurring to me for about 2 days now. I usually leave my computer on sleep mode so that it is easy to continue my work the following day. Yesterday, my computer hanged while i was doing my work and was not functioning at all. having no other...
  10. Start Menu resets itself every restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu resets itself every restart: I recently updated to the newest version of Windows (Build 1809) and ever since the update my Start Menu keeps resetting itself. EVERY piece of software listed shows New underneath it, even though none of my software is actually new. I have also (twice now) personalized my...