Windows 10: My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts...

Discus and support My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts to restart again and then the buffer stops and again it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SUDHANSHU PANDEY1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts...

My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts to restart again and then the buffer stops and again it shows this blue screen Please help ...,

:)

SUDHANSHU PANDEY1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Dann, Jun 2, 2023
  3. brad59 Win User
    blue screen

Hi all, Please bear with me as I'm not very computer literate lol!
    My daughters laptop (old dell c400) just went to a blue screen when starting up! Anyway,was told to re-load windows disc. However there's no cd drive or floppy drive!
    Found an old external floppy drive but don't have windows on floppy!
    Also ran diognostics and it passed everything until it came to DST SHORT STATUS TEST,then came up failed! Any suggestions or is it a brick?*Bang Head :banghead:

brad59, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Roan T Win User

My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts...

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts...

1. My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts... - Similar Threads - screen opening repeatedly

2. My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts...: My windows screen is not opening and it is repeatedly showing the blue screen and it starts to restart again and then the buffer stops and again it shows this blue screen Please help ...,...
  3. Repeated Blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Blue screens: Hello! My computer has been acting up recently, I get repeated blue screens of 3 different names Bad Pool Caller, Reference By Pointer, and Page Fault in Nonpaged Area at completely random times with no uniform intervals. I can't possibly find out what the source was. I've...
  4. Repeated Blue screens

Repeated Blue screens: Hello! My computer has been acting up recently, I get repeated blue screens of 3 different names Bad Pool Caller, Reference By Pointer, and Page Fault in Nonpaged Area at completely random times with no uniform intervals. I can't possibly find out what the source was. I've...
  5. Repeated Blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Repeated blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated blue screen: Hello everyone,I have an old laptop PC which I do not use often. Recently, when I tried to use it, it kept showing blue screen. I actually don’t know why was it happening? Information relating to the screen is as below:BCCode: 3bBCP1: 00000000C0000005BCP2:...
  7. Repeated blue screen

Repeated blue screen: Hello everyone,I have an old laptop PC which I do not use often. Recently, when I tried to use it, it kept showing blue screen. I actually don’t know why was it happening? Information relating to the screen is as below:BCCode: 3bBCP1: 00000000C0000005BCP2:...
  8. Repeated Blue Screens

Repeated Blue Screens: For the past week I have been getting BSOD and crashes without it. I have reinstalled windows, updated all driver and bios to the most recent versions, purchased and installed a new Seasonic 850w power supply. I have also ran memtest86 twice and windows memory diagnostics...
  9. Repeated blue screen

Repeated blue screen: Lately, I have been repeatedly getting a blue screen and forced restart. Usually while I'm working in Excel. The most common error it shows is: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Here is link to .dmp...
  10. Repeating blue screen

Repeating blue screen: I just got a brand new laptop today. I was on it for a couple hours before leaving for work. I then get back, go on my laptop for little more than an hour and it blue screens on me. So i let it restart and get back to working only for it to blue screen again. Now every time I...