Windows 10: My windows screen is stuck at the update screen and the buttons don't work, I can't get...

Discus and support My windows screen is stuck at the update screen and the buttons don't work, I can't get... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RookieBambooXJ9 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RookieBambooXJ9, Nov 11, 2019.

1. My windows screen is stuck at the update screen and the buttons don't work, I can't get...

/u/RookieBambooXJ9, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    My windows screen is stuck at the update screen and the buttons don't work, I can't get... [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 11, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 11, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

My windows screen is stuck at the update screen and the buttons don't work, I can't get...

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

My windows screen is stuck at the update screen and the buttons don't work, I can't get...

1. My windows screen is stuck at the update screen and the buttons don't work, I can't get... - Similar Threads - screen stuck update

2. I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work: I'm currently stuck to this screen and my mouse and maybe my keyboard too isn't also working so I can't click advanced option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-this-screen-and-i-cant-click-because/2898d90d-b51d-4a31-94e0-e6fbef9e3a08
  3. I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work: I'm currently stuck to this screen and my mouse and maybe my keyboard too isn't also working so I can't click advanced option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-this-screen-and-i-cant-click-because/2898d90d-b51d-4a31-94e0-e6fbef9e3a08
  4. I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't get my touch screen to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my touch screen to work.: I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after installing the drivers from Lenovo the issue hasn't been fixed.My computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Yoga.Hardware...
  6. I can't get my touch screen to work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my touch screen to work.: I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after installing the drivers from Lenovo the issue hasn't been fixed.My computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Yoga.Hardware...
  7. I can't get my touch screen to work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Update to windows 11 gets stuck on boot screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update to windows 11 gets stuck on boot screen: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3, I've had the Windows 11 update notification since the beginning, to this day I tried installing it thrice, but every time after the initial installation after it reboots it just gets stuck forever on the Lenovo loading screen, I even let it...
  9. I can't update my windows 10, the update button doesn't appear on screen. I can't print...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update my windows 10, the update button doesn't appear on screen. I can't print...: I can't update my windows 10, the update button doesn't appear on screen, all the updates were pending for installation. I can't print screen also. Please advise. Thanking in advanced....
  10. Can't get my pen to work on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get my pen to work on screen: Hi, When I go to devices and Pen & Ink, it is not showing any options except hand writing front. How do I bring up all the pen options? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-my-pen-to-work-on-screen/ca4a84c2-408f-469d-81a7-bbe0c66c62cd