Windows 10: My Windows Security app is ruined by virus

Discus and support My Windows Security app is ruined by virus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've managed to get a virus on my computer that was playing with regedit stuff but malwarebytes saved my computer from it anyway i'm left with this idk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Husam Al-gamdy, Oct 15, 2021.

1. My Windows Security app is ruined by virus

I've managed to get a virus on my computer that was playing with regedit stuff but malwarebytes saved my computer from it anyway i'm left with this idk if it's normal but my disabledantivirus and disabledantispyware vaules are 0 in regedit

:)

Husam Al-gamdy, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

My Windows Security app is ruined by virus

1. My Windows Security app is ruined by virus - Similar Threads - Security app ruined

2. Windows Security App were the Virus and Threat Protection are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security App were the Virus and Threat Protection are missing: After updating my windows OS 11 with the latest windows update, there has seem to be no improvement to the Windows Security App were the Virus and Threat Protection are missing. Which also means that my Real Time Protection setting is also missing. Therefore, every time I try...
  3. Windows Security App were the Virus and Threat Protection are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security App were the Virus and Threat Protection are missing: After updating my windows OS 11 with the latest windows update, there has seem to be no improvement to the Windows Security App were the Virus and Threat Protection are missing. Which also means that my Real Time Protection setting is also missing. Therefore, every time I try...
  4. Windows ruined my day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows ruined my day: I noticed that the new feature news and interests added to Taskbar 5 days ago.. and I set my preferences and it's good. Today I was so busy and I noticed that The feature is disappeared..! Why? IDKGoogled it 1,000,000 time and a lot of people with same problem!I'm so busy...
  5. Is my Windows security app infected with virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is my Windows security app infected with virus?: Hi, So I got my PC 1 year ago. I am observing that my PC is like behaving unusually and also pop-up apps are opening and in my old PC, this same thing came then i found out it was a virus. So I thought that new PC is infected with virus. I am doing a lot of scans and it says...
  6. Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus

Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus: do you have any ideas on what i can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-security-windows-security-is-not-getting/e4bf0b57-a882-4aeb-adb1-656df9eff480
  7. Virus Security

Virus Security: For several weeks I was having open4u.co.uk pop-ups. These have stopped now. Should I still be concerned ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-security/1c19817e-bf08-4730-878f-1601ac6f7a1d
  8. Windows Security Virus Scan

Windows Security Virus Scan: This issue just started the last couple days. The actions needed notification advises that the virus protection is turned off and should be restarted. I go into Windows Security and press the restart but after doing whatever for a couple minutes, it states there was an error...
  9. Security update ruins WiFi.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security update ruins WiFi.: I have Windows 10 Pro, version 1903. I updated it on 1/15/2020. It screwed up my WiFi. I have been unable to uninstall the update. The message that I get when attempting to connect the WiFi is, "Can't connect to this network." I attempted to include a screen print....
  10. windows ruin my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows ruin my pc: Microsoft please if u do a update stop making it bad, this happen 2 times now i update and then my PC is slow and nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-ruin-my-pc/3ecbb345-fc5b-43cc-bebc-8cba8ad4e85a