Windows 10: My windows security is not working!

Discus and support My windows security is not working! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i cant find it nor can i update my windows and also my sleep button has disappeared. Can somebody help me? (my windows version is 1903) [img] 154878 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kangaroo3333, Apr 23, 2020.

1. My windows security is not working!

i cant find it nor can i update my windows and also my sleep button has disappeared.
    Can somebody help me? (my windows version is 1903)

My windows security is not working! [​IMG]

:)

kangaroo3333, Apr 23, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My windows security is not working!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

My windows security is not working!

1. My windows security is not working! - Similar Threads - security working

2. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  3. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  4. The windows security isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows security isn't working.: After i installed a game in which they asked me to off the windows security with a software. Me forgotten to on the security shutdown my pc, later i was met up with the problem...
  5. The windows security isn't working.

The windows security isn't working.: After i installed a game in which they asked me to off the windows security with a software. Me forgotten to on the security shutdown my pc, later i was met up with the problem...
  6. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  7. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  8. Window security not working showing security at a glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window security not working showing security at a glance: Window security not working and showing security at a glancewhen i open window security then they showing security at a glance window defender is disabledhow to i enabled plz give me replyreply me plz...
  9. Window security not working showing security at a glance

Window security not working showing security at a glance: Window security not working and showing security at a glancewhen i open window security then they showing security at a glance window defender is disabledhow to i enabled plz give me replyreply me plz...
  10. Window security not working showing security at a glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window security not working showing security at a glance: Window security not working showing security at a glancewhen i open window security then they showing security at a glance window defender is disabledhow to i enabled plz give me replyreply me plz...