Windows 10: My windows setting do not have gaming mode

Discus and support My windows setting do not have gaming mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i just got windows 10 from university but why my windows setting do not have gaming mode. also Xbox bar, Game bar do not work. Can not launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kritsaneepon, Aug 19, 2019.

1. My windows setting do not have gaming mode

Hi, i just got windows 10 from university

but why my windows setting do not have gaming mode.

also Xbox bar, Game bar do not work. Can not launch games from Xbox ONE and when go to setting in Xbox console companion *CLICK* the captures the app will stop working.

My windows setting do not have gaming mode 8c04454c-27bc-4c6b-b992-6c2f4c446e9a?upload=true.png

:)

Kritsaneepon, Aug 19, 2019
  2. xBruce88x Win User

Steam games in windowed mode?

right click the game and go to properties, then click "set launch options"

then you can enter the arguments for windowed mode, usually -w or something like that. you can find these probably by right clicking on the game in the list and go to "view forum"

probably not alt-tab since that's for switching programs

xBruce88x, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Game Mode Win10

Hi,

Game Mode is automatically enabled to some games only. There are some games that require you to manually enable Game Mode before you can use this feature on your Windows 10 device.

To manually turn on Game Mode, you can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard + G.
    • Select Settings.
    • In the General tab, select the check box for Game Mode.

If you have any other queries, feel free to post your concerns here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 19, 2019
  4. My windows setting do not have gaming mode

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

My windows setting do not have gaming mode

1. My windows setting do not have gaming mode - Similar Threads - setting gaming mode

2. My windows setting do not have gaming mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows setting do not have gaming mode: Hi!I just got windows 10 and can't find the Gaming option on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-setting-do-not-have-gaming-mode/6d3c6c97-4c59-41a4-8cc9-c12efd3a9935
  3. My windows setting do not have gaming mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows setting do not have gaming mode: Hi!I just got windows 10 and can't find the Gaming option on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-setting-do-not-have-gaming-mode/6d3c6c97-4c59-41a4-8cc9-c12efd3a9935
  4. My windows setting do not have gaming mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My windows setting do not have Gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows setting do not have Gaming.: My version is 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-setting-do-not-have-gaming/a5847824-0954-41f9-ae22-17df9c65fdfe
  6. My windows setting do not have Gaming.

My windows setting do not have Gaming.: My version is 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-setting-do-not-have-gaming/a5847824-0954-41f9-ae22-17df9c65fdfe
  7. My windows setting does not have gaming mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows setting does not have gaming mode.: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro N.My settings don't have a gaming category. I need screen recording with game bar and since I can't find it on my PC I came here to inform you about it.I saw this other person with Windows 10 Education N, and you told him that he needed to...
  8. My windows setting does not have gaming mode.

My windows setting does not have gaming mode.: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro N.My settings don't have a gaming category. I need screen recording with game bar and since I can't find it on my PC I came here to inform you about it.I saw this other person with Windows 10 Education N, and you told him that he needed to...
  9. My windows setting does not have gaming mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. My windows setting do not have gaming mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows setting do not have gaming mode: I don't have gaming settings and I had it before Rn I dont I dont know why and when I open camera it tells me Download media pack Could You Help me?[ATTACH][ATTACH]...